Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Graphic Manipulation
Graphic Manipulation Post and discuss different automotive art works- photoshopped, 3d graphics, and hand-drawn.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 06:27 PM   #1
83scottsdaleowner
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to 83scottsdaleowner
"S10"

This is my brother, Chris's, "S10," its a older s10 body on a full size truck frame that has been lifted and has big 44" mudboggers on it. About a year and a half ago Chris was in a serious snowmobile accident that left him in a coma for 6 months. Even after a year out of the coma he is still not nearly back to normal... This truck was his life before the accident. Now me and my other brother Chad, Chris's twin, are going to be fixing this truck up for chris. We are going to be patching up the whole body and painting the underbody and just trying to make it look good. I have these pictures but I am not the greatest at photoshop so i was wondering if anyone would take the time to try and chop this to make it look awsome, somthing realistic, we actually want to try and do it to the truck. The heigth is fine and the tires will stay the same but other then that we are basicly up for any ideas... The pictures arn't the best im sry, some arn't the best of quality, and my bro had it up on the trailer when i though to take some pics. So i would really appreciate if anyone could really spend some time on it
thanx a lot,
Robb...

The Pics...

83scottsdaleowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 07:07 PM   #2
-GS-
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to -GS-
Re: "S10"

This isnt very good, i literally spent like 5 minutes on it. Its just a quick crappy job, and its basically just a repair on the front with like a rollcage and color change.

btw: You can tell where i did the mending on the body heh, sorry for such a crappy attempt, just wanted to show you something.
Old 05-10-2005, 08:40 PM   #3
83scottsdaleowner
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to 83scottsdaleowner

hey for that quick of a chop thats pretty good
83scottsdaleowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 08:22 AM   #4
BuLLDoGG
AF Enthusiast

lemme have a go at this, im gna try and come up withsomething by the end of the week, and yea i think its great what u decided to do for ur brother, hope he gets well soon and im sure he'll be realy happy to see his truck finished nicely!

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Graphic Manipulation