Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Daewoo > General Discussion
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 01:04 PM   #1
coolmoe
AF Newbie

Turn signals are out.

On my daewoo lanos 2001. I need to get a state inspection and cant pass with out them. It does not click or any thing when I use the turn signals, the hazard lights do not work as well. I was told its probably my turn signal relay but I cant seem to find it. I know it should be in the fuse box under the hood. But I do not know witch one it is. I took it to auto zone and showed them the fuse box and they could not figger out witch one it is. So hear is a picture of the fuse box map. Do you know witch one it is? Or maybe its not in the fuse box under the hood?
http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/y...0126121231.jpg

Is the problem my turn signal relay fuse? Or could it be something else?
coolmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
DeltaP
AF Enthusiast

Re: Turn signals are out.

Thats a lousy picture but after giving myself eyestrain I can tell ya its not in there. I'm not familiar w/ a Lanos or any Daewoo for that matter. I'd be looking for the turn signal flasher then with the signal on give it a "thump" with your fingers to see if it flashes once or twice.That'll tell ya the flashers no good. ( might be referred to as a relay). Or go to Autozone's site.They have a repair site you can sign up to and get the info you need. HTH
DeltaP is offline   Reply With Quote