Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Skyline | Skyline GT-R | Stagea | Laurel > Performance
Performance Discussion about performance modifications and issues.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-26-2001, 02:46 PM   #1
Falic
AF Newbie

Roto master t04b35 Turbo

Can anyone give me some information on the Roto-Master T04B35 turbocharger, I have scoured the net, and can find references to it, but no actual info. Any assistance would be most appreciated.
Falic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 11:54 AM   #2
460racer
AF Newbie

Re: Roto master t04b35 Turbo

Did you ever findout anything about the T04B35? I think they were used for some domestic aftermarket performance applications but that's all I know. I'm looking for a performance map on them too.
460racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:24 PM   #3
aznpr1de808
AF Newbie

Re: Roto master t04b35 Turbo

Well I may not be much of help but I bought a T04B35... but the interesting thing about my turbo is that it a has an exhaust housing A/R of 1.00 and turbine of A/R 60... anyways i did all necessary mods to install including a G-Power 50mm wastegate... on my mustang 4.6 sohc V-8 with mods im producing 700whp thats on 93 octane pump gas, single turbo, 10.7 psi and nitrous oxide... i believe the history of the rotomaster T04B35 is a common turbo for domestic car and truck applications... you can also find the T04B35 on VWs...
aznpr1de808 is offline   Reply With Quote