Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical > Tires and Wheels
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-26-2003, 11:57 AM   #1
koreanracer
AF Newbie

Anyone try Semperit Sport Grip winter tires?

I just bought Semperit Sport Grip H rated snow tires online. Does anyone know if they are anygood. How are they in the snow and ice. how do they wear? I can't find any reviews on them because they are a european tire. If anyone tried them tell me how they are like.
koreanracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 02:42 PM   #2
hondalover
AF Newbie

Thumbs up Re: Anyone try Semperit Sport Grip winter tires?

I put a set of 4 Semperit Sport Grip H rated snow tires on my Accord Coupe. They are absolutely fantastic on dry and wet (even better than my OEM Bridgestone Turanza EL 41 and Toyo Proxes TPT all-season tires) and very good on snow. I had no problem during the last snow storms in Toronto. Note that you still have to drive "responsibly" with these winter tires. They improve also the steering input and are very stable at highway speed. I don't know the wear yet. Conclusion: Highly recommended for a budget buy.
hondalover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 03:28 PM   #3
Jcsarp
AF Newbie

I put a set of four Semperit Sport Grips on my 2003 Accord V6 Sedan in November 2003. They are fantastic. Very quiet ... smooth ride ... good snow traction ... excellent handling ... perfect balance. Where did you purchase yours?
Jcsarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 09:10 PM   #4
zlAvant
AF Newbie

Semperit Sport Grip

I have a set on my Accord EX. I love them. Great ride, great treadlife, and fantastic in the snow and ice (I live at 9100 feet in Colorado). I am now looking for a set for my A4 Avant, but I've run into a road block. Can you please tell me WHERE you bought yours online? Thanks, you are going to love your Sport Grips.
zlAvant
zlAvant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 08:19 AM   #5
gtreanto
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to gtreanto
Re: Semperit Sport Grip

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlAvant
I have a set on my Accord EX. I love them. Great ride, great treadlife, and fantastic in the snow and ice (I live at 9100 feet in Colorado). I am now looking for a set for my A4 Avant, but I've run into a road block. Can you please tell me WHERE you bought yours online? Thanks, you are going to love your Sport Grips.
zlAvant
I just purchased a set from tiresavings.com
gtreanto is offline   Reply With Quote