Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX > Technical
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Technical Discuss Engine, Suspension, Drivetrain, and all other technical issues here.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 11:14 AM   #106
JDMsux
Banned

Re: RB SWAP FAQ FROM UNSTABLE. GOT AN RB QUESTION? LOOK HERE FIRST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keener305
ok this is a lil old post but hopefully ill get a response... im planing on makin the RB26 swap... if i got the engine... got the car... yada yada... tranny... how much would it cost to JUST get it put in so it fits
Around $10k probably. It's worth it though because the RB is the shit!
JDMsux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 03:04 AM   #107
slideways...
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMsux
Around $10k probably. It's worth it though because the RB is the shit!
haha your dumb. if i had all the parts + the car...the RB goes in for exactly $0.

i knew you were a homosexual when it comes to working on cars.

Rice Police #1. dont argue with me just because you are a riceboy and/or have sand in your vagina. i am superior. and i am smarter than you. end of story.
slideways... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 04:12 AM   #108
-The Stig-
On Fire!

Send a message via AIM to -The Stig-

Quote:
Originally Posted by slideways...
haha your dumb. if i had all the parts + the car...the RB goes in for exactly $0.

i knew you were a homosexual when it comes to working on cars.

Hey... easy on the comments.

No need for personal attacks.

User Guidelines It's important to read, like the Bible. But unlike the Bible we will strike you down if you jerk off around here.

-The Stig- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 02:06 AM   #109
Keener305
AF Newbie

hey ya i dont fuckin know how to fuckin swap out a engine and do all the custom work that needs to be done so fuckin what... i dont see what the fuckin deal is damn dont need to get all dumb and shit and make rude ass comments i was just askin for a lil info since im takin it to a shop to get in i just wantd to see how much i need to get in pocket b4 i took it dumbass know who your talkin to b4 u say shit dick
Keener305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 03:10 AM   #110
nissan_240sx
AF Enthusiast

wooosaaa

1992 240sx SE Fastback 5speed

nissan_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 04:35 PM   #111
slideways...
AF Enthusiast

hoooooooookaaaay damn. i was talking 100% to JDMsux, but w/e. if you want to feel insulted by my comments then go ahead. at least i fucking know how to work on a car.

having a shop build a car for you = you may as well say its the shops car, not yours.

and whoever tries to say any thing about that, look back into my first posts of my red 240 and then shut the fuck up about it. i do all the work myself.

Rice Police #1. dont argue with me just because you are a riceboy and/or have sand in your vagina. i am superior. and i am smarter than you. end of story.
Old 08-05-2006, 12:42 PM   #112
JDMsux
Banned

Quote:
i do all the work myself.
no wonder it's so slow. you need more e-rams.
Old 08-06-2006, 03:02 AM   #113
slideways...
AF Enthusiast

slow? yeah umm its not done yet. you obviously decided to make a crack on what i said without even listening to simple instructions.

Quote:
... look back into my first posts of my red 240...
im not even upset because of how much of a dumbass it made you look like.

Old 08-07-2006, 10:06 AM   #114
JDMsux
Banned

wait so you dont actually have all stuff you have listed in your sig? HAHA!
Old 08-07-2006, 01:53 PM   #115
slideways...
AF Enthusiast

wow dude. just wow. i have everything in my sig. the engine isnt complete yet. the interior isnt complete yet. go back to work, the line in the drive thru is stacking up.

Old 08-11-2006, 05:43 PM   #116
S13Driftfiend
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to S13Driftfiend

Quote:
wow dude. just wow. i have everything in my sig. the engine isnt complete yet. the interior isnt complete yet. go back to work, the line in the drive thru is stacking up.

JDMsux... you claim you have a 240 with an sr20 and you showed us pics and yada yada.... then your saying the s15 blacktop is the best motor and tranny blah blah.... then you say the RBs rule and more blah blah.... it all just adds up to me asking a question.... why is your username JDMsux? you do realize JDM = Japanese Domestic Market dont you? and that SRs and RBs are JDM motors?

and before you go saying shit to slideways... what do you have to show? yea yea you showed us that 240 in another thread, but you never provided us with proof it was yours. so until i see that, i dont believe it. not to mention id say slideways has a pretty nice setup going on. so the cars not done yet... BIG DEAL! how many people do you hear actually say their car is "finished"? sure people have goals, but even after these goals are reached, it is still an on-going project. JDMsux, grow up.
you fail at life. go back into your mom's uterus and de-evolve into the nut stain i left on her sheets.
S13Driftfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 10:03 AM   #117
JDMsux
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Driftfiend

JDMsux... you claim you have a 240 with an sr20 and you showed us pics and yada yada.... then your saying the s15 blacktop is the best motor and tranny blah blah.... then you say the RBs rule and more blah blah.... it all just adds up to me asking a question.... why is your username JDMsux? you do realize JDM = Japanese Domestic Market dont you? and that SRs and RBs are JDM motors?

and before you go saying shit to slideways... what do you have to show? yea yea you showed us that 240 in another thread, but you never provided us with proof it was yours. so until i see that, i dont believe it. not to mention id say slideways has a pretty nice setup going on. so the cars not done yet... BIG DEAL! how many people do you hear actually say their car is "finished"? sure people have goals, but even after these goals are reached, it is still an on-going project. JDMsux, grow up.
My username is JDMsux because I couldn't fit "This whole JDM fad sucks and everyone that is on it is a tool" as a username.

Sorry I don't feel the need to prove that I own my car to a bunch of kids on an internet forum. If anyone has a legitimate problem I'll help them, but until then I'm just going to keep being a dick to the 900 people that ask what engine to put in their car.
Old 08-14-2006, 01:16 PM   #118
slideways...
AF Enthusiast

maybe he used JDMsux as his name because he already used SR20DETpower...

Old 08-14-2006, 03:20 PM   #119
S13Driftfiend
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to S13Driftfiend

well that answered my question about the username... but come on... lining up e-rams and all this other ridiculous shit you wrote... you know thats not helping people.. instead of posting meaningless threads.. why dont you just not answer? just my ..
you fail at life. go back into your mom's uterus and de-evolve into the nut stain i left on her sheets.
S13Driftfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 04:50 PM   #120
slideways...
AF Enthusiast

because hes one of those people who have no purpose in life except to e-thug. i was hoping that a mod would have seen by now that he brings absolutely NO benefit to these forums and just ban him, but w/e. all we can do is warn people not to listen to his retarted advice, just in case some newbie here thinks hes serious and blows up his car.