Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Peugeot > 205
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 02:30 PM   #1
Amrit
AF Newbie

Smile 'Clarion' fitted into a 1991 Peugeot 205 car

I disconnected the battery some time ago which meant that the radio needed re-setting but I could not find the code . In the mean time my other half tried to work it and now we have the numbers 123 showing on the screen which will not go off and none of the buttons seem to work (she did not realise that it needed a special code to be entered).

Could you please help

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards

Roger
Amrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 01:11 PM   #2
Amrit
AF Newbie

Smile Re: 'Clarion' fitted into a 1991 Peugeot 205 car

Guys our initial search around this site has shown that you will need a serial number to advise us further with the code

We have checked the books that came with the car as well as looking if there are any identity marks on the radio itself and there is absolutely nothing. The only thing to tell you is that it is a Factory fitted radio with both Peugeot & Clarion markings, other than it has a slot for a tape (which turns but no sound is heard). But We would think that as the radio was fitted in a car purchased in 1991, that would give some person with knowledge of radio's a good start.
Amrit is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Peugeot > 205