Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Other Cars
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
Porschedrkr
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to Porschedrkr
Cool New car blog! Check it out and tell me what you think!

Maybe your one of those people who only buys a car because it looks good. Maybe your one to buy a car because maybe it has exceptional performance. Maybe your even one of those who buys a car because it has exceptional performance and as a bonus it looks good too. I don’t know. Who am I to judge. Give me a 3.2.5 ix and I’ll give you back a beast. To me EVERY car on the market has potential to look good. I might even go as far as to say every car has the potential to beat Vin Diesel in a drag race with a 40 year old virgin behind the wheel. Who knows. Anythings possible. Anything of course but a Ford Taurus looking even slightly un-burnable. Ford really f***ed the pooch when they hired the genius who invented the Taurus. Ok, ya the new se looks good but the others just look like something that should be parked in the Jetsons driveway. The oval windows? Really?? ANYWHO! Back on topic… My style is more of the Pagani/Morgan/Aston look. I like the idea of driving down the road and thinking to myself… I’m awesome. I’m driving a car that most people at my High school have probably never even heard of. yes, luxury exotic cars are my weakness but I also like the idea of buying a shi**y car and modifying it into a real eye popper. If your style is more of that “I’m a bad ass street racer” type I’m with you on that one! My first choice would just have to be the old Mitsubishi Lancer. As a wise man (Tanner Foust)once said “it’s like The Tina Fey of cars. Talented and just cute enough.” Ya, I’ve heard the rumors. Their engines really suck hardcore but come on! Nothings perfect without a fixable flaw right?! You can really make a Lancer look like an intimidating car. Slap on a body kit, lowering suspension, performance tires, nice rims and some mysterious tint and you’ve got yourself a car that will make other cars run away with their tails between their legs.I would just have to make a tweak below the hood though. Adding an intake or something to improve the engine sound is just a must with any car! How the hell are tou going to scare away a little VW Bug with a car that sounds like your grandmas little LeSabre? Your not. Exactly. So get some sound under there and you will have the coolest car driving out of that ol’ school parking lot. Now if your more if a classic American kinda person maybe you should get yourself a nice Mustang. NO! I’m not talking about the little things everyone these days seem to have and NO! I’m definitely not talking about one of those big things that seem to look like every new charger and camero out there on the road. I’m talking about a nice 1960′s Ford Mustang. You know… The just the right sized things you see tearing shit up on the interstate. Ya those things. Modify one of those and I will bow at your feet. Literally. And of course the unwritten rule of major engine noise still applies as it does with every other automobile out there. Now I do believe we can all agree that modified vehicles with loud engines will get you major coins in the “I’m totally getting laid in this car” jar. So let’s just agree that all cars out there have potential no matter what your style is. Of course all except for the alien, burn-able , jetson Taurus. So….. what’s your style? http://www.madwhips.com/upload/image..._2-568-426.jpg -porschedrkr

http://autoblog625154.blogspot.com/
Porschedrkr is offline   Reply With Quote