Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Scion xA/bB/xB/tC
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 03:26 PM   #16
recyclewfb
AF Newbie

Re: Scion Xb market?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huney1
I don't believe they will take a trailer hitch and it would be nice if they could pull a light one. The Toyota Corolla can be hitched and about the same HP as the xB. Ford Focus can be hitched and a lot of other small cars. Some air cond company here uses Honda Elements for service vehicles.
They may not "take" a hitch by the book, but I got a very nice one on line for about $140.00 that uses 6 factory holes in the "frame". Pulls as good as any Camry..
Old 03-04-2009, 06:18 AM   #17
Huney1
AF Enthusiast

NISSAN CUBE? HAHAHA! LOL! =o)

WELL GLORY BE AND SHOUT BAMA-LAMA! It appears our old friend Nissan has wised up and cloned the xB and called it a CUBE. Check it out.
Soon as I see one at the Nissan place I'm going to pull our xB along side and do a toe to toe comparison. http://www.nissanusa.com/cube/?dcp=p...6030#/en/home/

I must say, the descriptive adjective name - "CUBE" - says it all . . . . .
But the pot can't call a kettle black and our xB's are pretty cubey & boxey to. And, I might add, . . . very, very cool to.

By the way, xB's are becoming more popular because Toyota dealer said they get one on trade and it lasts a maximum of two days a'fore it's sold. They have a loan pool for service dept call them TRAC vehicles and thay can be had at a right price when they put them up for sale.
Huney1 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Scion xA/bB/xB/tC