Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-10-2002, 04:17 PM   #1
Da Coop
AF Newbie

Tire Recommendations for 99 SE

Anyone had notable experience (either good or bad) with certain brands of tires? I need to change the ones on my car now (Goodyear something) and need recommendations from those more experience with Maxima than I am, since I've only had my car for 4 months.

Climate here in San Francisco Bay Area will be rainy, but no snow or ice. I'm looking at Pirelli and store brand sold by chain called Pep Boys (more affordable), but would like to hear what your experiences with tires have been.
Da Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2002, 12:28 PM   #2
Paonessa
AF Fanatic

i use cooper gt cobra tires. my stock tires i used to rail 2nd gear i get so much grip out of these tires they don't bang any more
Paonessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 10:28 AM   #3
NJMAXSELTD
AF Enthusiast

Dunlop Sport A2's, they grip like glue, very quiet, 2 large water channels for rain. Lots of guys, including myself run these tires over on Maxima.org. They are excellent!

99 SE LIMITED - A few changes here and there but most of all SPOTLESS!
NJMAXSELTD is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35