Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > F Series
F Series Forum covers questions and discussions regarding Ford F-150, Ford F-250, Ford F-350, Ford F-450, Ford F-550, Ford F-650, and Ford F-750.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-25-2018, 03:27 PM   #1
FORDGUY09
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to FORDGUY09 Send a message via MSN to FORDGUY09 Send a message via Yahoo to FORDGUY09
03 6.0 cclb ps injector issues

so a few months ago i traded my 1990 sc 7.3 n/a ( kicking my self in the ass for trading it now ) for a 03 f250 superduty 6.0 cclb ps and got codes for cylinder contribution/balance but not all cylinders at once had issues with #5 replace with a known good injector ran fine for a couple weeks then #1 changed it ran fine for a couple weeks, figured maybe was having a issue with ficm so ordered a new one and replaced it, now ficm is putting out 48-49 v, then went on a 300 mile road trip and on the way home we had issues with #7 same thing as others but had to be towed home ( was to far from home to try to baby it home ), i then ordered and replace the harness when i had a issue with #3 contribution/balance and last night took her for a drive after putting another injector into #3, right before i got the code for #1 contribution/balance issue she gave me long shift points then finally got the code for # 1 contribution/balance again..... im at a loss.... my ipr % always looks good, the icp is new and hpop says 550 to 600 psi at start upi really need to figure this thing out, can someone please lead me in the right direction to what could be going on? oil was changed about 2500 miles ago with rotella t5 5w-40 and used stiction reducer, i really need this thing on the road any help in the right direction would be very greatful
FORDGUY09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 12:35 AM   #2
FORDGUY09
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to FORDGUY09 Send a message via MSN to FORDGUY09 Send a message via Yahoo to FORDGUY09
Re: 03 6.0 cclb ps injector issues

I have a update but not sure what to think of it, this afternoon after posting this I took my laptop out and ran Forscan in it and cleared all codes and did a koeo injector electrical test and heard each and all solenoid click open close what have you that it does, witch that passed, started the truck did a koer test and got my normal codes that I have had sense I did the ficm swap the p1000 and the u something network code for ficm to ecu/ecm not being flashed to one another, so I drove it to the local gas station to get smokes and it ran just fine no injector codes so I am a complete loss
FORDGUY09 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > F Series