Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 6 Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 09:22 AM   #1
NC650i
AF Newbie

2007 650i FS

Hello all,

First post here but long time BMW enthusiast. Hope I am not breaking any sort of protocol by posting this and if I am please accept my apology in advance.

I am selling our 07 650i and I thought this might be a good place get the word out about the car. My wife and I ordered the car in Monaco Blue Metallic with Black interior (most are cream beige) and loaded it up with sport package, night vision, active cruise, active steering, cold weather package, convenience package, comfort access, satelite radio and premium sound. MSRP was $85,,590. Window are tinted to 35% (NC legal) and BMW mudflaps were painted to match the exterior and installed. The car currently has ~3200 miles on it and has not been to the dealer for any warranty issues. Never abused and very well cared for, has always been garaged (wife parks in a deck downtown when whe drove it to work). Never damage or had any paint work (except for the mud flaps of course) Asking price is $71,928.

Reason for sale: My wife and I have had 40+ cars in 15 years and we ususally do not keep them longer than a year (I know the math doesn't add up - we currently have 5 cars ). Recently bought MB S55 and need the garage space.

Here are a couple pics:

Last edited by NC650i; 09-11-2007 at 04:46 PM.
NC650i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 04:45 PM   #2
NC650i
AF Newbie

Re: 2007 650i FS

Car has been sold.
NC650i is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 6 Series