Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-03-2002, 02:45 AM   #1
MaximaDriver
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to MaximaDriver Send a message via AIM to MaximaDriver
Post from the Editor of MaximaDriver.com ..Please Read..

Hello MaximaDriver.com readers,

I'm sorry to inform you that i have been in serious lax over the past month and a half when it comes to this website. As you may or may not know, i recently graduated from UCLA and was in the process of moving home (back in with the parents) and subsequently the lack of internet access. I'm now with a fairly stable DSL access and have begun to move some of the files on this site over to my PC (i had done everything prior on a Mac) and am currently trying to get things squared away.

IMPORTANT ISSUES I WOULD LIKE TO ADDRESS:
1) those who have send sticker payments before, and have not yet received them! I'm deeply sorry for the delay. with the accumulation of moving to a new area, and with the trouble/hassles with the sticker ordering, those of you who have not received their stickers will receive them shortly. i'm sorry about the delay... and i assure you i dont mean to rip you off. if there is a delay for an extended period of time. i.e. longer than two/three weeks. please email me, because i probably didn't receive your letter/money.. as you know the post office has been really slow lately with the anthrax cases so maybe your mail has been delayed, i know of cases when i mailed letters and it took over a week from California to Boston, MA..... so please be patient.
2) the site updates, like i said will continue soon. i'm trying to find a stable job so as u all know this is my HOBBY not my LIFE, so this comes second when it comes to job searching and what not. sorry if i can't update it with new projects all the time , but i have to have the income to support my hobby and projects.
3) maximadriver.com specific products, like m3 mirrors, 1pc headlights, cf rear window deflectors, and big brake kit are on hold until i get some capital to fund everything.. like i said. i'm a poor ex-college student so sorry for the delay
4) i try my hardest to make this place for all generation maximas, and sorry to say that i'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to the 3rd and 5th gen maximas. if you have anyinfo that would like to be shared. PLEAASE DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL ME with it. this is a site for YOU the maxima owners. and with your help, we ALL can benefit

Thank you for your precious time in reading this. as you know. this site wouldnt have been a success w/o you all...

my deepest thanks---

Cheston Chiu
Editor, MaximaDriver.com
MaximaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 10:47 AM   #2
Y2KevSE
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Y2KevSE

\Turbocharged...
Turbonetics ball-bearing T4/T04E 60 trim with polished compressor housing

NorCal Maximas CarDomain Site
CarDomain Site

Featured on NissanPerformanceMag.com
Y2KevSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 03:46 PM   #3
Maximadave
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to Maximadave
we missed you Cheston

Internet Manager @ Car Buy Choice, Inc.
Buy Your Next Car At Internet Wholesale
www.carbuychoice.com
(800) 290-0660
Maximadave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 03:45 PM   #4
hadezangyl
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to hadezangyl
Its all Love

I'm sure that we all understand your situation. I, for one, just wanted to take this chance to thank you for all the help you have given me with my car. I have learn so much from MaximaDriver.com. so, yea. I just wanted to say thank you and good luck with the whole job search and everything.

Peace

P.S. Welcome back to the world of the web, Cheston
hadezangyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2002, 09:24 PM   #5
kafene
AF Newbie

cheston, u rock

get yourself in order. update when you can.... i think everyone understands and is willing and able to be patient w/ you.

u da' man :smoka:

kafene
kafene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2002, 11:38 AM   #6
fred97gle
AF Newbie

Just want to say THANKS for the site. I bought a Maxima because I thought it would be a good car for my family. After I found this site all that changed. Now it's MY car. I'm a Maxima nut now. Thanks again for all the info and a killer web site.

Fred
Old 02-26-2002, 01:41 AM   #7
funnylittlman
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to funnylittlman
Talking Thank you

Cheston,

Just wanted to say thanks, like everyone else. I stumbled on your sites this summer, and since then I've started to "improve" my best sports sedan on the market. SO...... THANK YOU.

APEX'i Cat Back Exhaust
PIAA Super Whites
Clear Diamond Cut Bumpers
Cleared Rear Corners
H&R Sport Springs
KYB AGX Adjustable Struts & Mounts
funnylittlman is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35