Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Saturn > Aura
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 08:27 PM   #1
dlopittman88
AF Newbie

07 aura xr high pitch beeeeeeep

I have a 2007 Saturn aura xr 3.6L v6

It only has 102,202 miles has ran great sense I got it. A few days ago I was driving on the interstate constant speed between 70-80 about 15 in a 30 minute drive to meet a guy my car shuttered real fast and was gone in a heart beat the car never lost power and shuttered a few more times after real fast.... I drove back roads home stopped at my local Autozone because I trust them and talked to a friend... After talking I changed my trans fluid 4 spark plugs so far 1 coil put and heet in the gas tank thinking it was water in my fuel and the plug needed changed anyways.... Today I ran seafoam spray intake and top end cleaner thru my intake with the hose right behind the throttle body. After starting the car and the process my car threw a check engine light for traction control but my traction control is fine and now there is a weird noise from the throttle body and a loud constant real high pitch squeal when I turn the key on ( engine off ) I'm not sure what to do now

Any help would be awesome... ( car still runs good motor still sounds kinda weird thou) but it might just be me
dlopittman88 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Saturn > Aura