Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '92-'95 Civic | EL | Civic Hybrid | Civic GX NGV
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 07:51 PM   #1
97subierunner22b
AF Newbie

Question 94 honda civic misfire problem

I have a 94 civic sedan with a d15b7 it recently blew up. so I purchased a used motor and installed it now its missing. the motor came from a 93 hatch auto, I changed plugs, wires, distributer, throttle body ,fuel rail, purge control solenoid, now im stuck hasn't changed and idk what to do, can the intake manifold be different since mines a manuel and that one was auto, I know the throttle bodys different, its not out of time, and it misses all the time idles low and hesitates im lost
I started messing with injectors I found when I unplugged the second one it and the idle stayed the same, all the other ones shut the engine off so I replaced but still no results same and it still idles the same when you unplug it, with a new injector im getting a error code 6 I was getting 6,7,16,41 but ever since I changed the injectors all I get is 6. im lost

Last edited by 97subierunner22b; 04-03-2013 at 06:17 PM. Reason: update
97subierunner22b is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '92-'95 Civic | EL | Civic Hybrid | Civic GX NGV