Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Land Rover > Range Rover | Range Rover Sport | Evoque
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 10:47 AM   #1
b16Civic
AF Regular

trouble with my EAS suspension on 1995 Range,Anyone done the spring conversion?

Hello i just bought a 95 range rover and it has a problem with the suspension, When i drive its ok for a few miles then it starts to hop and does not stay in one setting and the valve box vibrates constantly so what could it be,the owner said he replaced the system so im confused,has anyone done the spring conversion?How hard is it to do?do i need special tools and do i have to get a kit that has the eas override module or not?
b16Civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:55 PM   #2
Dex49236
AF Newbie

Re: trouble with my EAS suspension on 1995 Range,Anyone done the spring conversion?

Hey,
I had the same problems with my 94 when I bought it last year. Not very fun when bags go flat on you. I recommend doing it. Me and my buddy took 4 hours to do it. You need to rent or buy a spring compressor. The spring kit cost me under $500.
Dex49236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:04 AM   #3
Dex49236
AF Newbie

Re: trouble with my EAS suspension on 1995 Range,Anyone done the spring conversion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b16Civic View Post
Hello i just bought a 95 range rover and it has a problem with the suspension, When i drive its ok for a few miles then it starts to hop and does not stay in one setting and the valve box vibrates constantly so what could it be,the owner said he replaced the system so im confused,has anyone done the spring conversion?How hard is it to do?do i need special tools and do i have to get a kit that has the eas override module or not?
I dont remember getting an overide, but the job is possible alone but best get a friend to help.

You can borrow a tool from Murrays O'Reilly or Advanced Auto Parts.
Dex49236 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Land Rover > Range Rover | Range Rover Sport | Evoque