Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Jaguar > X-Type
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 11:17 AM   #1
roycism2008
AF Newbie

turn signal problem

i have a 03 x-type with a turn signal problem that knocks out brake lights and makes the signal go faster. it shows the bulb out light on dash but no bulbs out. just turn sig works fine with out brake pedal depressed. also have notice when at night i have the lights on turn sig dims the dash lights and is slow blinking. i checked grounds and switches and wires. i was told the GECM modual had a recall but im not on the vin recall list. i still think its the modual but want to make sure thats it and not someting im missing that someone else found the fix. please help. thanks for reading this. bobby
roycism2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 07:59 AM   #2
jhon hilpher
AF Newbie

Re: turn signal problem

i checked grounds and switches and wires. i was told the GECM modual had a recall but im not on the vin recall list. i still think its the modual but want to make sure thats it and not someting im missing that someone else found the fix. please help. thanks for reading this.