Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 08:58 PM   #1
myeclipseisnicer
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to myeclipseisnicer
SAW IV... ending details, dont enter unless you saw the movie.

ok please if you haven't seen this movie, this thread will spoil the ending....

now.... someone explain that ending since i was with 4 friends and we all talked for an hour after seeing the movie and now we are still confused.....
saw 4 saw IV
myeclipseisnicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:21 PM   #2
Damien
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Damien Send a message via MSN to Damien
Re: SAW IV... ending details, dont enter unless you saw the movie.

Apparently the ending is that there is none and there's going to be a 5 & 6. So's the word. It's going to be a never ending Hallween tradition. Every year, a movie that tries to top itself from last year in killing people in strange and horrifying ways.

I could get use to it.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:21 AM   #3
BrodyP
AF -Advisor

Ok

Eric Mathews (Donnnie Walburg) - Was the guy with the broken foot on the block of ice. He is from Part II. He was the cop who gets his foot broken from that crazy girl (Amanda) from part I, II, and III.

Agent Stram - The cop who is on this case runs in at the end and shoots Tim (The main guy from part III whose fiancee was the nurse who blew her head off with that trap at the end)

This means Saw IV was going on at the same time Saw III was. We just saw a different angle. Saw IV starts with the ending (The bad cop listening to the tape...This leads into part V where he will be the new killer)

Thats what I got after thinking about it. I think I am right but if I am then it makes no sense that the bad cop locked the good cop in the room after he shot Tim at the end. The bad cop still had to get jigsaws body out of that room to do the autopsy. So what happens to the good cop?

BrodyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:45 PM   #4
00accord44
High on Potenuse

Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44

^Thats pretty much what I got out of it. The timeline is twisted and confusing but thats what makes it great.

As for Rigg (the good cop) I believe he'll be one of the main characters for Saw 5. Remember he still never found his wife! How the bad cop will "test" him is anybody's guess. And if I remember correctly, the guy at the end of Saw 3 (whose wife had her head blown off) was told that his daughter was locked up somewhere, but I don't think that was ever resolved.

But most importantly... how sweet was it when Matthew's head got smashed between the ice blocks!?

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic