Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Skyline | Skyline GT-R | Stagea | Laurel > General Discussion
General Discussion All general comments or enquiries go here. Website, club oriented, or general Skyline banter.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 02:13 AM   #1
hgould521
AF Newbie

A better way

Im new to the site and am not out to offend, but I truly dont see why no one can find r32,33, and 34s for as cheap as I can. I can get them from 5000 on up for any of the models. That is before shipping, and legalization. Im in the process of purchasing one right now actually. So if anyone needs a better way to car shop or any comments please let me know, and I may reveal my secrets lol. Not trying to sell you anything neither by the way. Just thought that you may like saving money.
hgould521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:05 PM   #2
dogapult
AF Newbie

Re: A better way

the problems are importation and legalization. we all pretty much know how to get them for that price. look at Auctions in Japan.
dogapult is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Skyline | Skyline GT-R | Stagea | Laurel > General Discussion