Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Members Project Cars
Members Project Cars View the various project buildups of the AF members in our community.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 12:52 PM   #1
Shay1321
AF Newbie

Cool Cheap best mods for family compititon

So I'm a 17 year old girl who knows nothing about cars but my crazy family is wanting to do a compititon. Each person has 500 dollars to buy and modify a car then we will take them up in the deep woods and do a bunch of stuff like who's is fastest who's can climb over logs the best etc. They bought me a 300$ 1998 ford f150 v6 bUT only 2wd. It runs alright and has no papers that's why only 300$. I now have 200$ to spend on making it better in any way. I want to increase torque and horspower any advice on how? I've looked up videos of do it yourself cold air intakes for about 60$. Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
Shay1321 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Members Project Cars