Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > General Discussion
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 11:46 AM   #1
NOHA
AF Newbie

Beware rk motors charlotte

i recently had a very bad experience with rk motors on a purchase of an expensive 1958 chevrolet impala convertible that has cost me over $9,000 in repairs so far and rk motors has declined to respond to my e-mails or phone calls. I wrote to the north carolina better business bureau and they were quick to respond, but could do nothing as i had signed a “no warranty” document and rk motors defends their actions based on this paper. These folks had told me they would consider my repairs when they were completed, but totally deny any responsibility.
please make sure you take a mechanic with you if you are looking to buy from them and also make sure you personally take a drive off their lot to check the car out. I am embarrassed to say that i was nieve and completely taken in by these folks.
also, note that the prices shown on the cars sold is the asking price, not the actual sale price and in my mind is misleading as a prospective purchaser may believe that the car sold for this amount.
if you have had a similar experience or want more info, send me an e-mail.
NOHA is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > General Discussion