Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > 360
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 12:55 PM   #1
mikiejack
AF Newbie

speedo stopped working on a 360?

Hello.
I have just bought a 360 and the speedo has stopped working. I spent all my money on the car and insurance so can't afford to take it to the garage for a few weeks. Anyone know where I should look?
mikiejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 07:25 PM   #2
1FASTws6
AF Enthusiast

Re: speedo stopped working on a 360?

dude fess up. YOU DONT OWN 1. "you spent all ur $ and cant take it to a shop" come on man. If u own one u gotta have a couple G's in the bank or at home to make sure everything is fine. 1 more question. Where do u get $ for gas???
1FASTws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 04:46 AM   #3
mikiejack
AF Newbie

Re: Re: speedo stopped working on a 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FASTws6
dude fess up. YOU DONT OWN 1. "you spent all ur $ and cant take it to a shop" come on man. If u own one u gotta have a couple G's in the bank or at home to make sure everything is fine. 1 more question. Where do u get $ for gas???
Yeah right. What possible benefit would I get from boasting to people I don't know and will never meet! Jealousy is not your nicest trait.

As soon as I had enough money I just bought my car. It is also Christmas so I have spent loads on presents etc and rather than buying an average 360 I just bought the best condition one I could find which was a few thousand more than I originally planned. I just completely fell in love and ignored my original limit.

I will be fine when I get paid again in January and I have enough money for petrol. I just don't want to be landed with a bill for £1,000 until January especially if it is something easy like a fuse or cable.

My Ferrari is something I have made sacrifices to own like working 70 hours a week for the last 6 months. I am not rich I just have a passion for cars and despite owning a Ferrari £1000 is actually a lot of money.

Later kid
Old 01-01-2006, 05:39 AM   #4
bkvj
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to bkvj

Quote:
Hello. I have just bought a 360 and the speedo has stopped working. I spent all my money on the car and insurance so can't afford to take it to the garage for a few weeks. Anyone know where I should look?

haha dude you're funny(NOT:@)!!!...im sick of all your folks saying 'yeah i just bought one'!! go back to the push car forum#(if you can find one).

Quote:
Later kid
later, oh yeah, happy 12th birthday and stop wasting our time.

if you dont want to waste your time, get your or your friends digital camera out, , open the doors, hood(bonnet) and trunk(the engine bay is in the back, if you know that) get a balloon or something funny, write on that ''this is my ferrari AF''.

then we will belive you.

no photo shop, no excuses that you dont have a digital camera, or your friend doesnt have one. or i hope an admin will remove you orso.

sorry for my hard language, but we are all sick of this.
Old 01-02-2006, 03:06 PM   #5
mikiejack
AF Newbie

Hello.
I am not going to be bother taking the pictures. To be honest it would take 15 mins and what would it achieve? For you to agree I have a Ferrari. Wow how proud I would feel that a someone who lives hundreds of miles from me would know I was the owner of a Ferrari.

Have you really got nothing better to do than trawl the forums and accuse people of lying? Is it really that big of a deal to you to try and prove they are lying? Yawn!

My car is booked in to the garage in a few weeks time and apparently it is unlikely to be just a fuse or cable. A shame someone who actually knows about Ferraris couldn't have given me some advice.

One thing is if anyone else on this forum barring you as you clearly have an attitude problem is going to be at the Nurb' Ring or Spa at the beginning of April this year then I will happily meet them and they can report back and take pictures. If we get on I will give he/she a quick ride.

I don't really fancy playing forum tennis with you two saying I own a Ferrari and you two say I don't because it is boring. I say I have a Ferrari and if you don't want to believe me I certainly wont loose sleep.

I am sure you will have a lovely reply for me. Take care and good luck with the Law degree and the 3 Ferraris. I really hope you will come back and talk to us when you are so rich and deciding which of your 3 Ferraris to drive on a certain day.
Old 01-02-2006, 03:38 PM   #6
sv650s
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to sv650s Send a message via MSN to sv650s

unless you two have seen him and have confirmed that mikiejack doesn't own a ferrari you should seriously not say anything. because he has a higher paying job than you doesn't give you the right to say sh*t about his car.

ps not all people who own 360's are rich, it's one of the cheapest cars on the ferrari lineup and he owns a 2003 which should be about $100,000 (about 58,000 pounds in his country) think before you talk.
Old 01-02-2006, 04:04 PM   #7
mikiejack
AF Newbie

Thanks SV650S.
Mine was a little bit more than that but my orig plan was to get one for around £65k and I spent over £70k. My heart ruled my head that day! I have seen them as cheap as £50k though.

I am not rich at all, this 360 is my first taste of Ferrari and hopefully not my last. I had to work so hard and pretty much have not had a weekend off work in ages. I suppose I should have put the money towards buying a house rather than renting but every time I hear the engine, the clack of the gear selection or the squeal of the inside tyre when I give it a bit too much throttle out of a junction turning either left or right I realise I made the right choice!
Old 04-04-2006, 12:32 PM   #8
ballz3
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiejack
Thanks SV650S.
Mine was a little bit more than that but my orig plan was to get one for around £65k and I spent over £70k. My heart ruled my head that day! I have seen them as cheap as £50k though.

I am not rich at all, this 360 is my first taste of Ferrari and hopefully not my last. I had to work so hard and pretty much have not had a weekend off work in ages. I suppose I should have put the money towards buying a house rather than renting but every time I hear the engine, the clack of the gear selection or the squeal of the inside tyre when I give it a bit too much throttle out of a junction turning either left or right I realise I made the right choice!
i dont have any insight to the speedo (not that anyone else has either) but i just wanted to say that i feel your pain man. i am still saving for my 360. i have driven one and love it even more than ever. i will have one some day, no matter how hard i have to work.

in 1FASTws6's defense (not agreeing with him, because he was being a real dick) the first thing i think of when some one owns one is the "you wouldn't ask the price if you could afford one anyway" way of thinking. this usually holds true, so it's hard to hear that from some one who says they own one.

enjoy the ride! I know this is old, but i hope it all worked out!
ballz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 09:43 AM   #9
Lamboholic
AF Regular

Rich or not if you show up and we meet at the Nordschleife I will pay the fuel for a ride I think the most stupid thing about this place here is talking about being rich being pour and owning or not owning... Let's talk about nice cars shall we
Lamboholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:19 AM   #10
mikiejack
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamboholic
Rich or not if you show up and we meet at the Nordschleife I will pay the fuel for a ride I think the most stupid thing about this place here is talking about being rich being pour and owning or not owning... Let's talk about nice cars shall we
Ages since I looked at this thread.
Here are some pics of me at the ring and spa. Proof wise the pics show bimmerforums but if you look up my username on bimmerforums you will see the name and pictures match up.

Old 08-07-2006, 06:23 AM   #11
mikiejack
AF Newbie

Sorry Lamboholic, if I had read this in the past I would have met you and given you a ride. I am not normally the kinda person who gets scared driving but the ring is a very intimidating place as there are no run off areas if you get it wrong. I think I must be the only person in a 360 which has ever done a 12min lap.

Overall an amazing trip. Saw them testing the new v8 M3 as well.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > 360