Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-08-2004, 11:09 AM   #61
Org Mod #2
AF Newbie

Re: I come from the .org

1) MaxedOutOfCash was banned for letting another banned member use his account. B) Only losers with no lives go to another forum to whine about almost being banned from another forum. III) This thread sucks. And at the same time, oddly amusing.
Org Mod #2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 11:15 AM   #62
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to BP2K2Max

maybe if the policies at the org weren't so shitty people wouldn't have to come to these kinds of forums to vent. only donating member can use the search funtion? gimme a fuckin break dude.
BP2K2Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 11:21 AM   #63
Big Bad Org Mod
AF Newbie

Re: Re: I come from the .org

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxedOutOfCash
basically there's about 8-10 threads that have been locked in the Off Topic forum and anything I post is changed to some gay comment by the Big Bad Org Mod. . .
amuzing arn't they
Old 01-08-2004, 11:23 AM   #64
Big Bad Org Mod
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP2K2Max
maybe if the policies at the org weren't so shitty people wouldn't have to come to these kinds of forums to vent. only donating member can use the search funtion? gimme a fuckin break dude.
you ever notice that no one ever does anything wrong?
Old 01-08-2004, 11:27 AM   #65
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

you ever notice that it's the same 15-20 members (per generation) conitunally conversing while newbies get flamed to the point where they don't want to return?
Old 01-08-2004, 11:29 AM   #66
Org Mod #2
AF Newbie

Quote:
The issue of only donating members using the search function has been discussed so many times, I've lost count. If people still can't comprehend the reasons behind this, then obviously their IQs are lower than my shoe size.
Org Mod #2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 11:34 AM   #67
Big Bad Org Mod
AF Newbie

Quote:
you ever notice that it's the same 15-20 members (per generation) conitunally conversing while newbies get flamed to the point where they don't want to return?

let me ask you this? you have any nieces or nephews?

they constantly ask you the same question over and over? yet you try to be nice and keep answering them?

sooner or later you ask their parents to shut them up?

well being on the org for sometime is kind of the same thing..

you go through levels..

1) you answer questions
2) you answer questions sarcasticly
3) you flame people
4) you stop answering questions <-- i am at that level.. i don't even feel like wasting my time flaming people

i just stay in the OT forum
Old 01-08-2004, 11:49 AM   #68
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

alright, then what is the money that is donated going towards? taking away the search feature was probably the worst idea considering how cranky they get when they get the same question multiple times. why not remove PM's or something. PM's are just a luxury and people wouldn't be flooding the forums with Q's if they could search for it at will.
Old 01-08-2004, 11:54 AM   #69
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: Re: I come from the .org

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Org Mod
let me ask you this? you have any nieces or nephews?

they constantly ask you the same question over and over? yet you try to be nice and keep answering them?

sooner or later you ask their parents to shut them up?

well being on the org for sometime is kind of the same thing..

you go through levels..

1) you answer questions
2) you answer questions sarcasticly
3) you flame people
4) you stop answering questions <-- i am at that level.. i don't even feel like wasting my time flaming people

i just stay in the OT forum
dude, i must say that was a really good analogy. i do have 3 nephews and a niece, i can feel that one.
but it's not even just that. i've been flamed over there for saying something that i swear a member with 1300+ posts said, almost verbatim, three or four pages later and he was unscathed.
this doesn't have to do with you guys personally but it seems to be perpetuated by some of the other members who flame along or laugh or throw up an "owned" picture.
Old 01-08-2004, 12:17 PM   #70
Big Bad Org Mod
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Re: I come from the .org

Quote:
dude, i must say that was a really good analogy. i do have 3 nephews and a niece, i can feel that one.
but it's not even just that. i've been flamed over there for saying something that i swear a member with 1300+ posts said, almost verbatim, three or four pages later and he was unscathed.
this doesn't have to do with you guys personally but it seems to be perpetuated by some of the other members who flame along or laugh or throw up an "owned" picture.
you know what i find truely ironic in this thread?

ivelweyz was banned from the org for flaming members.. bascially he was burning out and reached step 3..

the creator of this thread MaxedOutofCash gave his screen name to ivelweyz to use.. and due that flamign session his screen name was banned..

so he is pissed about his screen name being banned and he is becoming friends with the people who left the org for something his screename and his friend were doing...

this is really funny
Old 01-08-2004, 12:17 PM   #71
MaxedOutOfCash
AF Newbie

yep......i still don't know who banned me and i didn't come here to cry about it...I just simply stated my opinion about some of the people on the .org.....I started a thread to say hello and give my opion about the .org....apparently a lot of people agreed with me....

And I didn't get banned because i let ivelweyz use my account....No one even knew he used my account until I told one of the mods (after I was banned). . . I never even found out what I got banned for, I just assume it's for the thread that I asked if ivel was banned and some asshole flamed me and I flamed him back................
MaxedOutOfCash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 12:21 PM   #72
MaxedOutOfCash
AF Newbie

BTW: this is the thread that I got banned for... everything was ok until post # 17.
post #20 wasn't made by me. . .

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=271298
MaxedOutOfCash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 12:45 PM   #73
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I come from the .org

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Org Mod
you know what i find truely ironic in this thread?

ivelweyz was banned from the org for flaming members.. bascially he was burning out and reached step 3..

the creator of this thread MaxedOutofCash gave his screen name to ivelweyz to use.. and due that flamign session his screen name was banned..

so he is pissed about his screen name being banned and he is becoming friends with the people who left the org for something his screename and his friend were doing...

this is really funny
that's them...

i don't even know who ivelweyz is but i had seen maxed around the org prior to him coming here; having read the thread that maxed was banned for, you gotta agree that 92 se-r was as out of line as maxed was for yellin at him.
he shouldn't have to deal with having his sexuality challenged cuz he wants to know if his friend can come back; especially since he wasn't properly notified of his banishment.
Old 01-08-2004, 12:50 PM   #74
thrasher
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Org Mod #2
1) III) This thread sucks. And at the same time, oddly amusing.
The donating members on the .org get away with so much shit, it's ridiculous. On AF, there is no opression for saying what you think because we don't have to worry about mods banning us for stupid little comments that may have been inappropriate at the time, but do not warrant banishment. (refer Here )
Just about every single thing that could have been said was said, and after everything, it's all good, there aren't really any hard feelings. That's the difference between the .org and AF, the mods here are way more understanding and respectful, and allow a certain amount of leeway. They still ban people, but it just seems to be more fair.

"Don't have sex man. It leads to kissing and pretty soon you have to start talking to them."
Steve Martin.
thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 01:02 PM   #75
Big Bad Org Mod
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: I come from the .org

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher
The donating members on the .org get away with so much shit, it's ridiculous.
did you know that MaxedOutofCash is a donating member?

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35