Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Aston Martin > Vantage
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 02:51 PM   #1
LINEAMARAJ
AF Newbie

Thumbs up Great Experience

Anyone out there looking for a good Aston repair shop I have found it. My Insurance actually reffered us to a Direct Repair Body Shop. As soon as I pulled in to this Direct Repair Body Shop, I had one look at that facility, and wondered why in the world my insurance would refer me to take my Aston to a shop like that. I wasn't about to take my baby to just anyone. The only thing I could think was no, no, not in this lifetime. So I went online and found an authorized facility in South Florida 1st Class European Coachworks in Pompano Beach off Copans and Dixie.
At first I have to admit that I was a little skeptical, you know they all say the same thing, yeah yeah I can fix your car. But no sir, I just don't have just a car, I have an Aston Martin. The Direct Repair Body Shop we looked at didn't seem as knowledgable as 1st Class, they had a general idea but didn't really seem as educated.
When I visited 1st Class to see where my Aston would be, I was actually a little taken back. It was a very clean and productive environment. My advisor was John and he was wonderful. He seemed well trained and certified as well as extremley knowledgeable on all the aspects of repairing my Aston. I actually didn't have that gut feeling of " will my car be in good hands." when I handed them my keys and drove away.

When I picked up my vehicle, you would of never known that my 18yr son scraped the whole drivers side front to back along our cement gate. I was impressed with the fact that the color was great. I have a cool yellow pearl and was warned when we purchased the vehicle by a family friend that the color would be hard to match, but 1st Class was right on the money.
LINEAMARAJ is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Aston Martin > Vantage