Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > General Discussion
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-30-2001, 10:25 PM   #1
GOD
Banned

Send a message via AIM to GOD
Lightbulb

If you guys go and check out the G20 forum under the nissan its more specific and i think it would be better in the honda forums B/c were getting more and more honda people in here . But we have to make a decision on which forums should have it . I think the ones that get the most traffic should get them like the civic , prelude, accord , and i also think the integra deserves it too . Anyone got any suggestions ur more than welcome to post it here
GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2001, 11:32 PM   #2
JD@af
Missing in action

Send a message via ICQ to JD@af Send a message via AIM to JD@af
Lightbulb YES!!!

This is what I think we should do for the Honda non-specific board. It would be especially cool if we could partner up with another board to make this happen. I don't know who we would partner up with, but if we can make it fly, this will be a smashing idea. Good call.
JD@af is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2001, 11:40 PM   #3
GOD
Banned

Send a message via AIM to GOD
thank you thank you thank you ....guys all we need is someone to work on this with a partner...no not the one u take to bed but someone to work with us on this ...any suggestions or ideals ? and once again thank you hehehe
GOD is offline   Reply With Quote