Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > McLaren > F1
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-19-2019, 06:36 AM   #1
TcarR
AF Regular

Hello and a wee video...

Hey,

As a subscriber to CarThrottle this came floating across my inbox today and made me think of the brief time I was a semi active user on AF.

So I found an old email with my log-in details and apparently this is my first log-in for 15 years!

Good to see the oracle that is Peleton25 still so active. Indeed thought you may have provided info for the video. mini magic still about? Looks long ago that I was after a definitive list of location of each car and I still can't find one. Well not all in one place anyway.

Every chassis has a story to tell and it would be good if there was a website to detail them. I found one but it only had 16 chassis - seemed fairly accurate though. Does a definitive list exist?

Found in my brief research trying to get back into this forum that Gordon Murray has sold XP3. What a shame. Guess he has a new 3 seater supercar project to fund….
TcarR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TcarR For This Useful Post:
mclarenman (02-03-2020)

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > McLaren > F1