Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > GT40
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-08-2003, 03:34 PM   #16
Cbass
AF Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to Cbass Send a message via AIM to Cbass Send a message via MSN to Cbass Send a message via Yahoo to Cbass
Re: 1971 GT40 on auction & best replicas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiphophomer
wow looks whos talking a rich wanna be 1979 porche owner.....and i am actually 16 gonan be 17 in aug 5th, and i do own a car, a 1995 z28 hopeing to make it have a lingenfelter engine, and right now it is my baby , hoping to own a 1999 lamborghini diablo and a 2004+ dodge viper
so im not one of those gay middle schoolers...
Well, to start with my Porsche is twice the car your chevy will ever be, period. You know that I've heard the exact same words about your car from ricers, time and time again. They have a basomatic Civic that they're going to swap a Super Type R turbo engine into, or a Sentra owner who is going to swap an RB26DETT into his car, etc. In the meantime, let me guess, you're setting up the rest of the car, right?

Now you've gone and made personal attacks on two seperate board members, as well as coming into this forum with inflammatory remarks about the new GT. Combine this with making an ass of yourself in COT, and you're asking for a trigger happy mod who's having a bad day to ban your ass.

As for a Lamborghini or a Viper, keep dreaming kid. You have to have money to buy those, and judging from what I've seen from you here, you're going to be spending most of your life asking "Do you want fries with that sir?"

Connor - Porsche Nazi since 2001, VW defiler since 2004

This here's a Fabrication forum!
My lugnut requires more torque than your LS1 makes.
Old 11-13-2003, 01:39 AM   #17
Guyanson_Mendiola
AF Enthusiast

i like what Ford has done to the new modifications to the new GT40.
Old 11-14-2003, 08:58 PM   #18
brettstar01
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to brettstar01

that car looks awesome!
Old 01-29-2004, 07:41 PM   #19
gt40racer
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiphophomer
wow looks whos talking a rich wanna be 1979 porche owner.....and i am actually 16 gonan be 17 in aug 5th, and i do own a car, a 1995 z28 hopeing to make it have a lingenfelter engine, and right now it is my baby , hoping to own a 1999 lamborghini diablo and a 2004+ dodge viper
so im not one of those gay middle schoolers...

yeah look whos talking someone who cant back it up. i dont know of any stock viper that can beat a gt 40 mach 4 which had a top speed of 220 so dont talk till u have any info to back it up.and even if it could ure talkin a car thats 38 yrs old the technology has changed there are now better tires and fuel systems ect
Old 01-30-2004, 02:45 AM   #20
McLarenF1GTR
AF Newbie

Vipers, GT40's & Enzo's perspective..

happy new year ALL.. amusing to hear the banter regarding Vipers. im confused though.. i think the Viper is a fun car, have friends who own them in favour of Vette's or Mustangs, but they would never disrespect a GT40 in any discussion? why would anyone with the history & facts?

has (or would it even back in 1966-9) the Viper ever won LeMans? Didnt it get thrashed by German Audi RS8 invasion in the US a few years ago..

Answer: unknown, but it shouldnt be classified in the same class.. maybe some of the flame-kids revisit the automotive history books for Lemans 1966-69?

always thought the late Enzo Ferrari summed the GT40 up best when he announced in pit lane (in italian) after the LeMans 69 race that -- "henry ford is still an idiot, but those passionate engineers (Broadly/Shelby/Ford) have a job offer on my F1 team ANYTIME etc"
Old 02-04-2004, 07:02 PM   #21
thunderbird muscle
AF Enthusiast

If your gonna disrespect the new ford gt or the original gt 40 do it somewhere else i'm 18 and i respect the effort that was placed into the gt 40 long before me or the dumb soon to be 17 year old were even being thought of. And about him being GAY I believe he probably is if he can trash talk all american classics like he did. He must have rice in his vains and every body else has high octane supercharged fuel running through their systems. I'd almost bet you were given your vehicle instead of working for it like everyone else in this great country. YOU GIVE TEENS LIKE ME A BAD NAME IN THE AUTOMOTIVE WORLD. Stay in the viper section
Old 09-13-2004, 01:27 AM   #22
fordgazm2005
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to fordgazm2005

ur dreaming mate... the diablo only costs around $500,000! id rather a Ford GT, which has more power than the diablo, for about a quarter the price... so kiss my ass hiphophomer... dont ditch the Ford GT!!
Old 11-20-2004, 09:49 AM   #23
jerzralliart
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to jerzralliart Send a message via MSN to jerzralliart

hey don't beat up the little kid he just got his drivers liscense who's gonna own a diablo and a 04 viper who's 17 can't spell , and he's not one of those gay middle school kids , he's a gay high school kid. hiphophomer when you grow come back to this forum until then stay in your dream cage.
Old 11-20-2004, 03:47 PM   #24
ac427cpe
two wheels

Send a message via AIM to ac427cpe

hiphophomer has been banned for over a year. please don't keep old threads like this alive: it's a dead thread, and it will stay that way.

No more project cars. I wonder how long that will last...

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > GT40