Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Locations (USA, Canada, Asia, etc...) > Western US
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Western US Arizona, New Mexico, Washington and other Western US states.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-09-2004, 10:12 PM   #76
gnushit
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to gnushit Send a message via Yahoo to gnushit
Re: All Northwest Ppl...listen Up

yeah dude, i don't have a prob cooking. my fav is mongolian beef, and chow mein

"women are like guitars, they all come with strings attached" - king of the hill
gnushit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 12:20 AM   #77
km23honda
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to km23honda Send a message via MSN to km23honda Send a message via Yahoo to km23honda

That sounds good where was that at i would like some. I live in kennewick washington hook it up some time.
Old 02-10-2004, 12:47 AM   #78
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Send a message via AIM to eckoman_pdx Send a message via Yahoo to eckoman_pdx
Re: Re: All Northwest Ppl...listen Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnushit
yeah dude, i don't have a prob cooking. my fav is mongolian beef, and chow mein
Yea, that's the good stuff...mongolian beef, chow mein, and don't forget cashew nut chicken!!!
eckoman_pdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 01:34 AM   #79
GScivic7
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to GScivic7 Send a message via MSN to GScivic7

Vinny, you can cook?!?!?!?!?! Hmmm, we should start hanging out more often if that means I can get some good food.

And yes, lets start planning now so we can make whatever calls and confirmation we're going to need to pull this thing off successfully.

Empty Pockets Racing Member #1

Last edited by GScivic7; 02-10-2004 at 10:53 PM.
GScivic7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 02:32 AM   #80
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Quote:
Originally Posted by GScivic7
Vinny, you can cook?!?!?!?!?! Hmmm, we should start hanging out more often if that means I can get some good chinese food.

And yes, lets start planning now so we can make whatever calls and confirmation we're going to need to pull this thing off successfully.
I'm glad you agree, we should start planning this now...I say you, me, and gnushit (I am guessing you are Vinny) should get to work on planning this now (other people can help plan too). Things never get planned if you sit around and procrastinated.....oh yea, anyone donw for my HIN idea from awhile ago?
Old 02-10-2004, 02:38 AM   #81
GScivic7
AF Fanatic

Yes I am still down for HIN. There is also Import Motion on Feb 28th if anyone is interested in that. And yah, Gnushit is Vince. So let's throw some ideas out as to what/where we should meet and do.

Old 02-10-2004, 02:48 AM   #82
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Quote:
Yes I am still down for HIN. There is also Import Motion on Feb 28th if anyone is interested in that. And yah, Gnushit is Vince. So let's throw some ideas out as to what/where we should meet and do.
Alright, we should start to plan the HIN meet too then, HIN is on May 1st...Yea, Import Motion is down here on Feb 14th too. It BLEW last year hardcore down here...how was it up there last year? I might make my way up for it there if enough of us go, keep me posted. It's can't be any worse than it was down here last year....as for what to do and where...yea, let's throw out some ideas...I'll brainstorm and post some next time I am on...I need to hit the sack right now.
Old 02-10-2004, 02:52 AM   #83
GScivic7
AF Fanatic

Bad last year too, but I pretty much never miss out on a show though, never know if there'll be something completely new to drool over.

Old 02-10-2004, 08:42 PM   #84
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Quote:
Bad last year too, but I pretty much never miss out on a show though, never know if there'll be something completely new to drool over.
I've noticed most of the shows put on by "Impulse Productions (team impulse) are pretty bad. But the Import Motion shows tend to be the worst I've seen, I mean, yea, it was bad last year. The other problem I have in the voting for the "awards" tends to be very clickish, like High School almost. At Import Life Episode 3 last year, this one guy won lke 3 first place awards in 3 conflicing catagories...it was messed up...turns out his wife had known on of the team impulse judges, the one giving out the awards, since high school. I mean, Tam Le's Prelude didn't win best ice at that show...he's won best ice @ the last 2 HIN's in Seattle. He has 12 tv's, a dvd player, a ps2, a laptop, in his car and a 17" Plasma widescreen TV in his trunk...and he didn't win best ice?? He has everything else at that show cleaned like a clock. I mean, he's good enough to place to win @ HIN, yet at the impulse production show, he doesn't place or win best ice @ all...I mean, stuff like that ruins a show, you know? I know they lost a lot of money on last years import motion...if they'd pay attention to stuff like this, and make it more of an atcual show and not a "who's part of the in crowd" when it comes to voting, they might get a little more respect. That's my opinion. They say "the judges at there shows take the time to take with ytou about your car, what they like, etc..." Well, that's never happened at the few I've been to...I don't know, I'll go to the one in pdx...but if it's like last year, I'll spend most of my time in the "rod and custom" show, lol... I'll say this though, it was entertianing to see some of the crap @ last years import motion, it was a good laugh. At the summer show, there was a BMW M3 from Seattle with a very creative trunk layout, that was cool. Anyways, as for a meet...hmm...I don't know...as far as regular old restraunts, there's Shari's and Applebee's down here. I know you've had meets up there before at applebee's. I'll try and brainstorm a little more, but I have to get to class right now up here at college. If you have any idea's, feel free to post.
Old 02-12-2004, 02:18 AM   #85
GScivic7
AF Fanatic

I think a location should be the first thing we decide on. Then we can base activites around that. Anywhere that's fun to be down south? Haven't been past Tacoma in a few years.

Old 02-12-2004, 11:02 PM   #86
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Quote:
I think a location should be the first thing we decide on. Then we can base activites around that. Anywhere that's fun to be down south? Haven't been past Tacoma in a few years.
Well, the 2 biggest area's south of Tacoma are Portland/Vancouver and Olympia. I'd rather go for pdx myself between those 2 places (this is not influced by the fact I live here, lol...though that's a benifit). Hmm...fun places to go...let's go to La Center, or Spirit Mountian and Gamble!!! Just Kidding, lol. Hmm. I vote for PDX...of course, let me know what you think, since your opinion doesn't stuffer the chance of being baised, lol. There's always the coast too, seaside or something.
Old 02-13-2004, 12:51 AM   #87
GScivic7
AF Fanatic

yah, I was kinda thinking seaside cause I remember there was a place near Long Beach that had go karts and water bumper boats and a small arcade to hit up. I've been there a few times but I don't remember what the place is called. PDX would be nice, there would actually be things to do. Olympia is probably the most central place, well for me anyways, but I'm not so sure there are a whole lot of things to do.

Old 02-14-2004, 01:24 AM   #88
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Quote:
yah, I was kinda thinking seaside cause I remember there was a place near Long Beach that had go karts and water bumper boats and a small arcade to hit up. I've been there a few times but I don't remember what the place is called. PDX would be nice, there would actually be things to do. Olympia is probably the most central place, well for me anyways, but I'm not so sure there are a whole lot of things to do.
Yea, that was my thougnt on Olympia too, not a whole lot to do. I know there are a few arcades in Seaside, and I thik there are go karts somewhere around there, though I don't know more about the go karts, lol. I am not sure if there are bumper boats, but hey, everything slese is there, so why not...lol. Yea, PDX is big, so there has to be something to to do also. I'd say Seaside or PDX...Olympia is the most central location, but it just seems like it would not have much to do at all, so it doesn't seem like the greatest location, at least right now it doesn't.
Old 02-27-2004, 04:27 AM   #89
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Hey, so we gonna contuine planning this thing?
Old 03-04-2004, 08:01 PM   #90
90civicracer
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to 90civicracer

You guys talking about Ocean Shores? That place is on the coast by Hoquiam (been there before for baseball tournaments) and Ocean Shores was a pretty cool lil place.

Quote:
Ace$nyper: yea it did woo woo 4500 posts i should be ashamed *kills self*
90civicracer: haha you killed yourself you got
Ace$nyper: OMFG LOL that might be the funniest thing you EVER posted
bwhahahaha
90civicracer is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Locations (USA, Canada, Asia, etc...) > Western US