Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-22-2003, 05:40 AM   #1
OKiDo
AF Newbie

Secret of Powerful A31

You guys wanna know what make a A31 powerful and who makes powerful A31s ???

Thai guys ... powerful A31s are built in Thailand ... those guys can built a 10sec A31 drag car ...

This might sound disappointing to nissan fans, but thai guys uses 1JZA toyota motor for drags in their A31s .. wanna check them out www.cefiroclub.com..

sorry if I'm not supposed to post other websites in here but this site has good stuff if you guys can read thai .. there's more than 50 performance A31 owners in Thailand..seen 2 down in Malaysian drag at KL International F1 track ... 1 uses 1JZA 2.5 and the other one 2JZ 3.0 ... both cars smoke everyone ... oh the they are running on MOTEC ... fast cars ...
OKiDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 12:09 AM   #2
tN^
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to tN^
Thats very impressive. I've been there a few times, but I just simply can't read Thai. So i just download the images. There's some very nice bodykit in Thailand, which I wouldn't mind having on my a31. Pitty its very hard to get them here.

tn-
tN^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 07:42 AM   #3
25SE
AF Newbie

www.cefiro-thailand.com

Hi guys I'm thai who use cefiro A31. I saw you wrote about A31s in Thailand and cefiro's website in Thailand. I just want to recommend you for another website about cefiro A31 that isn't as worse as website that you wrote. It's www.cefiro-thailand.com but it's presented in Thai too. I'm sorry, I know that is a big trouble for you because you aren't thai. However, I still want you visit this website. if you want, I hope so. And finally I hope maybe you'll recommend our website for your friends. Seeya, bye.

Last edited by 25SE; 12-28-2003 at 08:05 AM.
25SE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 07:07 AM   #4
HKPhiliP
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to HKPhiliP Send a message via MSN to HKPhiliP Send a message via Yahoo to HKPhiliP
Re: Secret of Powerful A31

how about u post up some pic. thx~