Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Audio
Car Audio Do you live in your car? Then you need to be able to listen to some high-quality music.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 04:17 PM   #1
ttran203
AF Newbie

Cant Load or Eject discs, please help!!!

Hi, I have a Pioneer AVH-P6500dvd headunit, and just recently it doesnt eject or load disc anymore. I tried resetting it and hitting the eject button many times, it just doesnt work. So if theres anyone out there that can help please do. thanks.
ttran203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 04:44 AM   #2
DeathBringer
AF Newbie

Re: Cant Load or Eject discs, please help!!!

is there a disk stuck in it or what?...if so then u will need to open it and pull the bugger out. be careful not to force any internal parts due to the fact that there is a lot of plastic in it that will break. I found that i had a kenwood headunit and a disk got stuck in it...i opened it up and carefully removed the disk....usually most units have 2 screws holding the case together...unscrew, lift off the top (or u may need to remove the entire case) its up to you..i hope this will help
DeathBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 08:38 PM   #3
ttran203
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Cant Load or Eject discs, please help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBringer
is there a disk stuck in it or what?...if so then u will need to open it and pull the bugger out. be careful not to force any internal parts due to the fact that there is a lot of plastic in it that will break. I found that i had a kenwood headunit and a disk got stuck in it...i opened it up and carefully removed the disk....usually most units have 2 screws holding the case together...unscrew, lift off the top (or u may need to remove the entire case) its up to you..i hope this will help

I can get the disc out by taking the whole unit apart, but when thats not the problem. the problem is when i try to put a disc in or to play a disc it will not work. when i insert the disc in, the motor doesnt seem to be kicking in. Therefore the disc will not go inside the unit. DO u get what i am saying? thanks for the help.
Old 12-03-2005, 08:28 PM   #4
ttran203
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Cant Load or Eject discs, please help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttran203
I can get the disc out by taking the whole unit apart, but when thats not the problem. the problem is when i try to put a disc in or to play a disc it will not work. when i insert the disc in, the motor doesnt seem to be kicking in. Therefore the disc will not go inside the unit. DO u get what i am saying? thanks for the help.
So can anyone help me here?????
Old 07-27-2010, 02:47 AM   #5
rahuldevshetty
AF Newbie

i have a similar problem...pls help .."hey guys ...my skoda laura music system has a peculiar problem....it works fine in all aspects except that when i want to change a cd , after ejecting a particular cd, another new cd cannot be inserted...the music sytem seems to take it in and spit it out after a few seconds...the cds already inside are playing fine and so is the radio...pls advise"
rahuldevshetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:08 PM   #6
PaulD
Audio Guy

Send a message via AIM to PaulD Send a message via Yahoo to PaulD

dude, this thread is 5 years old.
PaulD is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Audio