Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Rumors & Concepts
Car Rumors & Concepts Post pictures and discuss the upcoming cars, rumors and spy photos.
View Poll Results: Does the Plasma Spark Circuit really work?
Absolutely. It can even run a standard engine with water! 1 50.00%
Cool. I always wanted to harnass the power of lightening to run my car. 1 50.00%
I need more time to look into this. 0 0%
Those Open Source Energy Freaks are a bunch of untrained, unprofessional, idiots. 0 0%
The laws of physics are being breached. 0 0%
What a load of @#%$#@%! 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 01:53 AM   #1
knz1
AF Newbie

Plasma Spark Circuit

Hi,

Just wanted to give a heads up on a new circuit that is being developed and worked on in the open source energy community. It is called the Plasma spark circuit and is a revolutionary modification that can be made to a standard ICE. Many people are having success converting their engines to run with it.

The immediate benefits from installing the circuit are increased performance, mileage, fuel efficiency and more. However one of the benefits that really makes this circuit revolutionary is that any combustible fuel can be used in a standard ICE. All you need to do is convert the spark plug circuit.

This amazing circuit has been proven to run a standard ICE engineperfectly well with gasoline, diesel, gasohol, bio fuels et al. However it also works with very non standard fuel sources.

You can find out more from the following blog that attempts to provide an accessible overview of the circuit and the people who are actively developing it to maximize it's potential.

There is no commercial incentive for this circuit so the only way that people are going to find out about it and apply it is through the grass roots networks and word of mouth.

Here is the link to the blog

Please feel free to discuss this amazing circuit but before anyone pans it as BS make sure you do some research as the results are genuine and the people who are working on this are investing a lot of time and energy with the only incentive being that they are doing something that is truly a very positive contribution to the whole worlds knowledge base.

Also keep in mind that the Open Source Energy community is participated in by people from all walks of life who have many different ideas and pride themselves on thinking alternatively from the norm. The one thing they all agree on is that genuine advances in our knowledge to increase the efficiency with which we manufacture and extract our energy resources should be owned publicly for the benefit of all.
knz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:23 AM   #2
Jack Zim
AF Newbie

Re: Plasma Spark Circuit

I'm a big follower of electric and alternative cars, so this is really really interesting in my books. Gooooo green power!
Jack Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 08:43 AM   #3
streethawk
AF Newbie

This technology seems to be advancing by leaps and bounds everytime i search on youtube and the OU forum...check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuNvuPMGu6c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCJzqh5au_c

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?t...24.0;topicseen
streethawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:43 AM   #4
CLS Guy
AF Newbie

Wow how I wish I had the capability of adjusting and changing some parts of my engine. I hope someone in my place knows how to do this. Anyway I am glad that their are still a lot of people who care more about the world than their pockets.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Rumors & Concepts