Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail
Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail Nissans greatest 4WDs and SUVs
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-27-2003, 10:21 AM   #1
phattyp123
AF Newbie

Unhappy bent crossmember bar?HELP

hey umm i think i bent my transmission crossmember bar.. its the bar that goes from side to side and connects to the frame and the transmission. i have a 91 oldsmobile bravada and i think i bent it while rallyin.. i came down on something hard and as soon as i hit it it started grinding vibrating and making a roaring noise...... and yea.. and just looking at the crossmember bar is painful-(ill post pics in a bit),

i was wondering how much would it cost to get a new crossmember bar installed and would this fix the rattling/vibrating/grinding/loud noieses thats comming from u nder the car..?
any help would be greatly apreciated
thanks
phattyp123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 11:07 AM   #2
evergreen
AF Enthusiast

have you tried looking for a bravada message board or a chev blazer site. not many nissan xterra people are knowledgabe on oldsmobile products. i would search for a message board or try calling your local dealer.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail