Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '92-'95 Civic | EL | Civic Hybrid | Civic GX NGV
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-12-2003, 05:35 PM   #16
Ktulu
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by SiRII
My Old 95 SOHC use to spank '00 Si DOHC Civics easily. Even GSX's. I wouldn't under estimate the SOHC.
preech on brotha!
Ktulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 08:51 PM   #17
B16EJ1
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by SiRII
My Old 95 SOHC use to spank '00 Si DOHC Civics easily. Even GSX's. I wouldn't under estimate the SOHC.
Spank 00 Si's easily and GSX's. You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. Unless you had boost of some sort, I'm raising the flag and this is from a previous D16Z6 owner.
B16EJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 01:56 PM   #18
SiRII
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by B16EJ1
Spank 00 Si's easily and GSX's. You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. Unless you had boost of some sort, I'm raising the flag and this is from a previous D16Z6 owner.
Full of shit. You really make me laugh. Whats so hard to understand about a SOHC beating a DOHC. Even a stock GSX. Most '00 Si owners have full interior, some don't know how to drive, and some are stock motors with minor upgrades. As i stated before. My car is fully gutted. If you didn't take '00 Si's or GSX's with your full interior D16Z6 motor. Then obviously you were lacking power to weight ratio. I even ran a '92-'95 hatch fully gutted with a '00 Si swap. And i hung with him 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. and at 4th he slowly inched away from me. My old SOHC ran very well. I've even took trips to Las Vegas and New Mexico. Doing average speeds of 90 mph, for 1 hr or more. Even at the long stretch of road doing speeds of 130 mph for 1 hr. I can even show you the speeding ticket i got in new mexico if you don't believe me. The highway patrol was pissed. He said he was trying to catch up to me for the past 5 miles. LMFAO. The fine was only $265.
SiRII is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '92-'95 Civic | EL | Civic Hybrid | Civic GX NGV