Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 04:46 PM   #1
240sx13b
AF Newbie

13b swap

if any1 has does a 13b swap plz hit meh up about the motor mounts, and anything else needed to do the swap wit.
240sx13b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 05:47 PM   #2
Greenblurr93
Kind of a Big Deal

Send a message via MSN to Greenblurr93
Re: 13b swap

well, since you want to put a rotary where a piston motor was... youll need more than just a motor... trans, ecu, modded wiring harness, custom mounts, maybe custom driveshaft, etc... it will take a lot of time and money, but good luck, would be an interesting swap.
Greenblurr93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 05:58 PM   #3
240sx13b
AF Newbie

i have the money for the the whole motor. the motor i just purchased has the ecu, harness, mani, alternator, ac compressor, and tranny. i noe a shop who will make meh a custom driveshaft, cuz they rly wana see this project done. i just wanna do somethin new. tired of being accused of having a sr under the hood.i noe how to weld but im to fucking lazy.

Last edited by 240sx13b; 02-04-2009 at 08:22 PM.
240sx13b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:04 PM   #4
slideways...
AF Enthusiast

ive been looking into swapping a KA24 into my rx7 so its just the other way around...you need custom motor mounts, custom transmission mount, custom driveshaft (the driveshaft shop can mate the front of the one with the rear of the other and make you a shaft with custom length, just contact them)
oh and some sort of custom header since the exhaust is on the passenger side of the 13b. the motor itself mounts up similar to the KA, but one mount on the 13b bolts to the oil pan so a custom mount is a must.

ummm i think thats all though. swap the electronics over, probably use an rx7 guage cluster in the stock dash for simplicity, otherwise new guages are probably a must. the 13b has a cable speedo so...no real easy way around that.

Rice Police #1. dont argue with me just because you are a riceboy and/or have sand in your vagina. i am superior. and i am smarter than you. end of story.
slideways... is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX