Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Motorcycles & Choppers > Street Bikes
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-20-2001, 03:02 PM   #1
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Hayabusa

How come there are no threads on the Hayabusa? isn't it like the greatest bike? It can do 0-60mph in less than 3 seconds and the 1/4mile in less than 10 seconds, with a top speed of just over 200mph, it pretty much outperforms any car on the road

"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 11:11 AM   #2
Steel
AF Fanatic

well, mostly any car, except for those real super-supercars, such as the mclaren, and i thing diablo.

But then again, the Hayabusa is a street bike, and has nothing on a real a racing bike. Those crotch rockets arent street legal, and could kick the ass of even McLaren.
Old 10-21-2001, 12:18 PM   #3
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Steel
well, mostly any car, except for those real super-supercars, such as the mclaren, and i thing diablo.

But then again, the Hayabusa is a street bike, and has nothing on a real a racing bike. Those crotch rockets arent street legal, and could kick the ass of even McLaren.
The hayabusa accelerates faster than the Mclaren.... a good rider can get it to go 0-60mph in the high 2 seconds it's 1/4mile time is in the high 9 second range, the mclaren does the 1/4 in the mid 11s
that means the hayabusa could destroy a Mclaren
so obviously it could kill a Diablo also

and the hayabusa is pretty much a race bike, for the street
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 10-21-2001, 12:22 PM   #4
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

the only thing the hayabusa doesn't beat the mclaren in is top speed... since mclarens are the fastest cars...... The hayabusa has a higher top speed than a Diablo though
Old 10-21-2001, 01:28 PM   #5
Steel
AF Fanatic

Yeah, but....Race bikes acclerate and have a much higher top speed than even they busa. i think the 1000 cc class bikes can give the mclaren a run for its money at top speed. Kinda windy though.
Old 10-21-2001, 01:36 PM   #6
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Kinda windy though.
yeah, i bet!!!
Old 11-10-2001, 06:35 PM   #7
speediva
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to speediva Send a message via Yahoo to speediva
This bike is a deathwish!!! You can LITERALLY do 90 mph in 1st gear I would never, EVER want a bike so overpowered! But then again, you do get a bit roadshy when you flip yourself head over heels off a dirtbike as a kid!!!

2005 Subaru Forester 2.5X
1997 Honda Civic EX Coupe

Inform yourself:
AF User Guidelines
speediva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2001, 07:19 PM   #8
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by saturntangerine
This bike is a deathwish!!! You can LITERALLY do 90 mph in 1st gear I would never, EVER want a bike so overpowered! But then again, you do get a bit roadshy when you flip yourself head over heels off a dirtbike as a kid!!!
yeah imagine going from standstill to 60mph in the high 2 second range good bye mclaren lol

that's what i'd call a crotch rocket!!
Old 11-15-2001, 12:05 PM   #9
Boyracer
AF Newbie

Boys Boys Get your fact right the Busa is no race bike for the road a well set up 750 GSXR will murder it round a set of twisties. OH and another thing even a humble 500cc twin can lose any car in the real world
Boyracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2001, 03:47 PM   #10
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Boyracer
Boys Boys
Boys & Girls
(saturn's a girl )

So you don't think the hayabusa is the best bike you can buy?
Old 11-16-2001, 07:16 AM   #11
Boyracer
AF Newbie

Nah mate you'd be better off with a GSXR 1000 as fast as the busa, handles better and only ways 165kg gives a power to weight ratio that most street cars can only dream about.
Old 11-17-2001, 10:04 AM   #12
Steel
AF Fanatic

Im getting a CBR 929 or 600, havent decided which. considering im gonna be a millionaire...
Old 11-17-2001, 10:06 AM   #13
Boyracer
AF Newbie

Quote:
Im getting a CBR 929 or 600, havent decided which. considering im gonna be a millionaire...
Have you ridden a high powered sports bike before?
Old 11-17-2001, 03:51 PM   #14
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

i think the hayabusa is better than the GSX-R1000...
plus you can mod a hayabusa just like you can mod a GSX-R1000
Old 11-19-2001, 08:59 AM   #15
Boyracer
AF Newbie

The Hayabusa no matter how much you modify it is still only going to be a straight line missle and not the all round road bike the Gixxer thou is having ridden both bikes on the road I know which my money would be on to get to a given direction first. The difference in accerleration is minimal in the real world but the advantage through the bends on the brakes that the thou has is unreal.