Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
AdamTr
AF Newbie

suggestions for new car

I would really appreciate it if you would take the time to read my thread and help by offering your suggestions. I’m buying a car very soon and I’m completely lost as to what I should buy.

I’ve had my license for a year now and want to buy my own car. I have 5000 saved up and i want a Rwd or Awd sports coupe with some back seat space.

The cars I’m currently looking at are
Mitsubishi eclipse/eagle talon (Awd)
Nissan 240sx s13
Toyota supra mkIII

I want to prioritize handling and reliability over speed. I will not do much aftermarket stuff to the car and, i won't be drifting or racing.

Thanks
AdamTr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:16 AM   #2
CaptainOC
AF Newbie

Re: suggestions for new car

First of all, great selection of cars you have there. I have a real soft spot for Toyota Supras, I've always wanted one. I think they are great looking cars, very tunable, good aftermarket support, and it's a toyota after all. The Nissan is another great choice! I'm not as excited about the eclipse, I think they are overrated in my opinion. That might be because every rich girl around here had daddy buy her one for graduation, so my opinion is tainted.

I don't think you're going to get much rear seat space on any of those cars though, not enough for your full size friends anyway. If you just need room to toss some groceries, or a duffle bag then any of the three should be fine. Good luck, and whatever you decide to go with, be sure to check it out and drive it before you purchase.

Visit me at Captain Oil Change
CaptainOC is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A