Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-18-2004, 08:18 PM   #1
RavenMyth
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to RavenMyth
I've got to sell my car, she's a bmw 325e

so my car is really old, and i love her alot, but she's become too much work for me, she's a silver 1984 bmw sedan 325e,with black leather interior, she's had some front end damage, and needs some electrical help. I'm not exactly sure how much she's worth, but i need to get some input on it.
the front drivers side was hit by another car(i had nothing to do with it ) and so the bumper is bent, and theres body damage there, also the dash electricals are kinda messed up, but i dont knwo anything about electrical stuff, i just atke parts out and put them in. what do you guys think i can do with her?
it makes me very sad to have to think abotu getting rid of her, but its just become too much work and money for me to do, but shes in good shape for beign older than i am, specially for a hand me down first car.
feel free to write back
Old 09-18-2004, 09:43 PM   #2
280zxguy
AF Newbie

Re: I've got to sell my car, she's a bmw 325e

in my opinion it seems you wont get the kind of money you want for her..why dont you keep her and as your situation improves fix her up?

i personally have a 89 325i that needs a tranny but i cant afford it right now nor can bear to part with my car ..so i know how you feel about yours ..
Old 09-23-2004, 02:29 AM   #3
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
damn this is not a sales forum!

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series