Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Viper | Viper SRT19 Roadster
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-22-2003, 09:28 PM   #31
Scott 02
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Scott 02 Send a message via Yahoo to Scott 02
Oh i hope not, lets keep this going b/c that was a cool video and I think more people should comment on it. Also the Turbo on the viper is awsome.
Scott 02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 06:27 PM   #32
v10_viper
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to v10_viper
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott 02
Oh i hope not, lets keep this going b/c that was a cool video and I think more people should comment on it. Also the Turbo on the viper is awsome.
uuuhhhhh.... If your talking about the Viper video from the other thread in here, that's supercharged, watch the video and try to notice the belt running across the pulley.

"Pain is weakness leaving your body"

There is NO replacement, for displacement...

2007 Kawasaki ZX10-R S.E.
v10_viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 03:36 AM   #33
Sgt. Snatch
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Blown V10

Quote:
Originally posted by TexasVipers

Second, the Viper is by no means a quarter mile car, if so it would have a beefed up solid rear-end, 4-speed automatic powerglide transmission with a 3500 stall and 4.30 gears. Any Viper tuner will tell you a drag-prepped Mustang with 800 hp will spank a 1000 horse power Viper in the quarter mile, but after the quarter mile the mustang will get stomped, its all what your going for, if you want to drag race your Viper you dont spend 50k on twin turbos, you spend 20k on suspension, driveline, slicks, and lots of nitrous.

POST PICTURES OF ALL THOSE CARS YOU LISTED....TOGETHER! Lying bastard.
Old 11-18-2003, 02:10 PM   #34
blucreek
AF Newbie

Re: Blown V10

Has anyone installed a Paxton w/ intercoolor
blucreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 10:58 PM   #35
Viper 10
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Blown V10

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucreek
Has anyone installed a Paxton w/ intercoolor
Go to the www.viperclub.org site and into the performance vendors section. Click the links to Doug Levin Motorsports and to Jason Heffner. They are the most experienced tuners that have done work with both Paxton and with Vortec.

I hope that this helps get some answers to your questions. What exactly do you want to know about these systems?

Viper 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 05:03 PM   #36
SVS Turbo
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSnakeGTS
hate to bring this up, but people are too involved in magazine articles. how can you believe everything you read in these biased, self promoting, self written articles? has SVSI even put a car out? i havent heard but of 1 car that has had SVSI anything, and that poor guy was ripped off....
Interesting.......

Your comments on every forum that I have been on that you have made posts about SVS are very malicious in intent.

I understand that you support Jason Heffner and I respect that. But, what exactly do you know that is FACT about SVS.

Remember that there's 2 sides to every story. I seriously doubt that you have EVER taken the time too listen to both sides. I think I know where your 1 sided views of SVS have been generated from.

I'm not really sure why you feel such a need to carry a torch and burn down our house without listening to the other side? The only reason I come up with is that you follow a different tuner.

You act as if we have personnally done harm to you. If you carry such a resentment against SVS, me personnally or whatever, please try to settle it with me so we can move on. I really don't understand why you seem to hate us so much?

Ron Misjak Jr. - SVS
SVS Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 05:49 PM   #37
RedSnakeGTS
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVS Turbo
Interesting.......

Your comments on every forum that I have been on that you have made posts about SVS are very malicious in intent.

I understand that you support Jason Heffner and I respect that. But, what exactly do you know that is FACT about SVS.

Remember that there's 2 sides to every story. I seriously doubt that you have EVER taken the time too listen to both sides. I think I know where your 1 sided views of SVS have been generated from.

I'm not really sure why you feel such a need to carry a torch and burn down our house without listening to the other side? The only reason I come up with is that you follow a different tuner.

You act as if we have personnally done harm to you. If you carry such a resentment against SVS, me personnally or whatever, please try to settle it with me so we can move on. I really don't understand why you seem to hate us so much?

Ron Misjak Jr. - SVS

that is all opinionated! i have never criticized the quality of your work, the records your shop holds, nor the integrity of your business. i wasnt insinuating anything either. i was actually asking honest questions, just a little blunt about the approach. and, voicing my OPINION which i have the right to do. do i have a beef with you guys b/c i chose a different tuner? of course not. i know you are hinting at the fact that i am in fact biased b/c of where i chose to have my car's work done, and that just isnt that case. i have never said you guys dont build a great car! in fact, i considered you guys in the beginning of my hunt for a supercharged car. have you ever done me wrong? nope, you havent had the chance. and referring to the other boards, i think i have only said one smart ass thing in regard to your cars ever, and i think i do owe it to you to be less critical since i have not had any dealings with you. so i vow to you that i will shut my mouth, and i apologize.
RedSnakeGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2003, 06:22 PM   #38
VenomInMyVeins
AF Enthusiast

I think everyone agrees that HMS is the Tuner to insult... not SVS. lol.. jk sorry.
VenomInMyVeins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 06:39 PM   #39
Vipe-E
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Vipe-E

i really need to kno this: which is the best to make a viper gts with a sparco interior, hennessey venomaero body kit without the front splitter cobalt blue w/ white stripes and make it go 0-60 in 3sec and 220mpg top speed?
Vipe-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 10:46 PM   #40
Viper 10
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipe-E
i really need to kno this: which is the best to make a viper gts with a sparco interior, hennessey venomaero body kit without the front splitter cobalt blue w/ white stripes and make it go 0-60 in 3sec and 220mpg top speed?
You haven't a clue what you are talking about...

Viper 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 03:15 PM   #41
Vipe-E
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Vipe-E
whoops 220mph
Vipe-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 02:50 AM   #42
GvEman
AF Enthusiast