Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Viper | Viper SRT19 Roadster
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-18-2002, 01:30 AM   #31
NFS_SRT-10
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to NFS_SRT-10
what i got done

Dodge Talk

"it's been real, it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun"

Last edited by NFS_SRT-10; 07-18-2002 at 01:17 PM.
NFS_SRT-10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 04:01 AM   #32
DeViL
AF Enthusiast

lol

Goddamn that thing was really built for racing. lol stripped door panels, no radio, not even cup holders.

You did one hell of a job fixing it up. Did you put the AC back in or keep that out?
DeViL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 12:15 PM   #33
NFS_SRT-10
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to NFS_SRT-10
we'll since i live in southern texas...i put it back cuz it get hotter then h3ll down here (its the humidity that makes it so bad) i mean hell it has the vents for it so y not use them...but yea it's made for racing. i used to race one that wasn't mine so i went out and got it but before i could race it a close friend of mine was doin some practice laps on a local track and lost control and slammed into a wall and died so i never got back into racing, but i still have my racing lisence incase i do

Dodge Talk

"it's been real, it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun"
NFS_SRT-10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 04:36 PM   #34
J_Spec_NiTeMaRe
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to J_Spec_NiTeMaRe
Quote:
Originally posted by GhettoLegs
Rain sucks...
I used to live in Tacoma as well....you go to highschool? Ever heard of Franklin Pierce?

VIPER-10....I have moved from Tacoma and now live in Manhattan Beach. I think your name is Brad, right? Well I saw you today (July 19) on the 405 off Inglewood Ave. Me and my friend were the white Civic that you blew past right as you got on. Well I'm assuming it was you because the liscense plate said Viper 10. I love Vipers and all but I prefer a Corvette cause its my first car:sun:

-Brandan
J_Spec_NiTeMaRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2002, 05:10 PM   #35
Viper 10
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by J_Spec_NiTeMaRe

VIPER-10....I have moved from Tacoma and now live in Manhattan Beach. I think your name is Brad, right? Well I saw you today (July 19) on the 405 off Inglewood Ave. Me and my friend were the white Civic that you blew past right as you got on. Well I'm assuming it was you because the liscense plate said Viper 10. I love Vipers and all but I prefer a Corvette cause its my first car:sun:

-Brandan
Brandan:

That was me and yes my name is Brad. If you see me around Jamba Juice or Ralph's, pull me over and introduce yourself. I also am a regular down at Ruby's Diner on Friday nights (from 4:30 to 8) throughout the summer. You should definitely check Ruby's out if you love hot rods.

You also might want to come to this meet this coming Saturday in Torrance. My buddy is having a huge car meet off of Western Ave. and 190th across from Toyota's HQ. The last time that I checked, the link was down, but keep trying. It will start at 7 o'clock in the morning. There will be more than 500 cars coming.

http://www.t66mkiv.com/SCCM_IV/sports_car_club_meet_v.htm ]Carr Meet[/url]
Viper 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2002, 07:14 PM   #36
J_Spec_NiTeMaRe
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to J_Spec_NiTeMaRe
Alright cool, I think I will be seeing you at Ruby's sometime! I will try and make that show as well, I think my dad has mentioned it to me before. By the way...do you go to any street races? Maybe know of any around us? I live across Artesia by Mira Costa, where I attend right now. Ill be a Junior in September.
J_Spec_NiTeMaRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 12:08 AM   #37
paulsRT10
AF Newbie

Hey, I'm here, I got a 95 red RT/10 and the proud owner of the Spiderman 2002 Dodge Viper...I'll try and post some pics of both my cars later after I get some taken with a digital camera. I am Paul on the VCA site...I'm new here, this is my first post...Paul
paulsRT10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 01:56 AM   #38
Viper 10
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by paulsRT10
Hey, I'm here, I got a 95 red RT/10 and the proud owner of the Spiderman 2002 Dodge Viper...I'll try and post some pics of both my cars later after I get some taken with a digital camera. I am Paul on the VCA site...I'm new here, this is my first post...Paul
Paul:

Not many Viper owners over here. If you are looking for conversation, this place can be fun, but don't expect much in the way of qualified info. Welcome aboard. I check this place about once a week. It gets tiring when an 14 year old claims to know about Vipers, than a Viper owner...

Are you planning to keep the RT/10?

Brad
Old 08-15-2002, 08:58 AM   #39
v10_viper
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to v10_viper
It gets tiring when an 14 year old claims to know about Vipers, than a Viper owner..

I'm not being defensive but are you saying that I dont know anything about the Dodge Viper??
v10_viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2002, 09:36 AM   #40
Viper 10
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by v10_viper
It gets tiring when an 14 year old claims to know about Vipers, than a Viper owner..

I'm not being defensive but are you saying that I dont know anything about the Dodge Viper??
I wasn't referring to any one person in particular. In general, it's hard to explain to a person who doesn't drive (or who just recently got their license), what the subtleties of a car's handling and performance.

If someone wants to exchange owner to owner experiences, you go to the Viper Club of America site. I come here to share my personal experences with younger enthusiasts (like you v10) and to add some reality to the magazine propaganda.

Brad
Old 08-27-2002, 01:36 PM   #41
FuriousTurboVenom
AF Newbie

Hey Paul (paulsrt-10)
I kinda know you, I live a mile away from you. I have a digital camera, if you don't have one. Ask Amber (your neighbor) about me, My name is Aaron.
FuriousTurboVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2002, 09:11 AM   #42
viper_venom800TT
AF Newbie

I own a blue Viper Venom 800TT 2002 model.:smoka:
viper_venom800TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2002, 10:29 AM   #43
v10_viper
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to v10_viper
you have got to be shittin me?? you actually got Hennessy to build you one? with as much torque as that has you could drop the clutch at an idle!!, maybe not but that's nice to have
v10_viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2002, 09:12 PM   #44
FuriousTurboVenom
AF Newbie

Hey Brad,
you siad a new driver won't know the handling differences of cars. I'm a new driver my Mom drives a Ford 15 pass. van and my dad drives a '92 caddy sedan deville. DO NOT tell me I can't tell the differences i the way these handle. Ok, I understand what your really saying, some of us newbies start posting crap that we don't know about. (Think, then post)
I'm not flaming u Brad, I'm agreeing.
Old 09-16-2002, 07:55 PM   #45
RSX
AF Enthusiast

Man! Where do you guys get this kind of money? I hope that someday I can afford one of these beauties (I might not want to; though, if they start looking more like the 03 Viper later on, which doesn't have that "edge" that I'm looking for.)
Quote:
"Some men pray for miracles. Heroes fight for them."
RSX is offline   Reply With Quote