Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting
Exterior | bodykits | Lighting When your ready to showoff that 'H' ride, here's your forum!
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-25-2003, 08:56 PM   #61
fistfulofmetal
AF Newbie

Re: Body Kit Websites

Asylumms.com scammers, and crooks, owner Andrew Cook (Crook) knieving, minipulated you, you the consumer. Instead of sending your products out right away. They hold the money for months and use your money that you expect for your parts, is being used for parts that are for older customers. How many chargebacks have we seen? Probably thousands. from A-Z, people have not seen their money. For months even years , you the consumer will not see your money. Writting to the Better buisness bureau, wont do anything. They have even been on the news, on how much they have scammed. Still nothing is done. You may try to e-mail them, but expect weeks or even months for a reply. And still its going to be, either one of the many excuses we have given when we worked there. "Oh, the loading docks in cali are holding the products", "oh the shipping company has sent the wrong items". When most of the time they screwed up. They wont use your money to get you your products for older customers, yes, so it just goes in a circle, a very slow circle. Just two of many complaints we were to tell the consumer. That money has a way for him the cockroach, to get his new westminster colorado home for half a mil. Hey you call it, but it seems its your money, that he is living on. So even if the site is nice, which it always has problems, the inside of that company is just about them, not u. So before you go shopping for a new part, read all forums and ask people around the country, they all say the same thing, asylumms.com? They are cockroaches!!!. Simple. (Looking out for the consumers, we felt so bad for you people) Funny thing though, the people who back up asylumms.com, its probably asylumms.com (Andrew Cook) himself. Pathetic mullet wearing punk!!
Old 12-04-2003, 01:07 PM   #62
deft_spyder
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to deft_spyder
lambodoors.com doesnt sell lambo door kits.... they sell you cd's with instructions on how to do it yourself.... and it aint pretty in my opinion.

some of those cd's try to tell you to use hinges from a pickup truck and weld them on. UGH.

can I add importprecision.com to the list for body mods.... we do a vertical door conversion. its custom for the car, bolt on, and hold a better than factory seal.

I'd tell you more but i dont want to sound like an ad (i see lots of url spammers banned). check out the website if this interests you.

importprecision.com | 3000GTspyder.com
Old 12-09-2003, 02:17 AM   #63
Drift Gift
AF Newbie

ok, ive tryed really hard to find the "Feel's" companys website (they are the ones who make the wide body fender kits for EK9's) if the site exists can u post the url ?

Thanks
Old 12-09-2003, 03:00 AM   #64
Drift Gift
AF Newbie

dont worry, found it now all i have to find out is were in australia i can get those fenders, just askin but on an ek9 do u think a C-west front bumper buddyclub skirts and buddyclub rear bar and feels wide fenders would look good those sites are

C-west = www.c-west.co.jp
Feels = www.hondatwincam.co.jp
BuddyClub = www.first-inc.co.jp

Id like to hear your opinions

Thanks
Old 12-13-2003, 07:03 PM   #65
WCPWRX
Banned

Send a message via AIM to WCPWRX
WildCards Performance

all OCTANE/R33/R34/BUDDY CLUB/BUDDY CLUB 2 BODY KITS ON SALE AT
888-486-8449
WildCards Performance
http://wildcardsperformance.com
ALSO ALL GRADE B CARBON HOODS. SOME FLAWS BUT FOR $200.00 GOOD FOR TRACK AND OFF ROAD USE OR BEING PAINTED AND USED FOR WEIGHT REDUCTION.
Old 01-11-2004, 11:37 AM   #66
Ispankyourmom
AF Enthusiast

Old 03-11-2004, 12:31 PM   #67
CRX247
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to CRX247

looking for body kits on a 87 honda civic si...seems all the aftermarket stuff is for 88?...anybody with anything?
thanks
Old 03-15-2004, 05:48 AM   #68
GST189
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to GST189
Tsunami

I have a Tsunami kit on my Civic and they are looking for people with Civics for a free body kit!! All you gotta do is apply and send a pic of your car!! Goto : http://www.tsunami1.com/index1.htm I only have the front bumper but i am gettting diff side skirts and rear bumper!!
Old 04-13-2004, 07:35 PM   #69
mike mikey
AF Newbie

Old 04-20-2004, 10:11 PM   #70
HondaOz
AF Enthusiast

Does anybody know how I can customize my 88 acura legend? I'm trying to figure out what performance parts I can add to it or any ways I could change the interior. I'm trying to take the leather seats of the back and add new ones, and also put racing seats, but I don't think they have mounts for this model. also I'm trying to figure how I can put a better looking bodykit, cause they have very, very, very few for a model that old

PLEASE HEEEEEEELP!!!!
Old 05-27-2004, 04:32 PM   #71
2004civic
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to 2004civic Send a message via AIM to 2004civic Send a message via Yahoo to 2004civic
can any body help me out to find a body kit for a 2004 4 dr honda civic, plz.
Old 06-12-2004, 09:13 PM   #72
Aero1
AF Newbie

Arrow body kit company

www.aeronationusa.com

good people, good service, huge selection
Old 07-30-2004, 08:16 PM   #73
GTR...GTR...GTR
AF Enthusiast

::cough::cough:: see sig ::cough::cough::
Old 09-02-2004, 08:35 PM   #74
WBRSPTSJP
AF Newbie

Weber Sports, Japan

I have been seeing their body kit everywhere in Japan the last year or so..does anyone know where I can get these in the USA..Their site is: www.webersports.jp
Old 01-17-2005, 04:14 PM   #75
BodyKits
Banned

www.ecperformance.4t.com
www.nopi.com
www.mrbodykits.com

ALL OF THOSE ARE GREAT SITES CHECK THEM OUT .