Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :)
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-28-2003, 12:03 PM   #31
Mr Payne
AF Enthusiast

Re: What's the Most Sports Car for $55K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtdg19
I just kinda dawned on me that this thread is asking for the Most Sports Car for 55k. Why in the heck are we talking about a S4 sedan? Don't get me wrong, I like S4's, for a sedan. As a sports car, I'm gonna have to go with the Z06.

Like Jimster said, "The Z06 is extreme bang for buck", who can argue that.

Their aren't many other sports cars in the 50k range that can compete with what you get for a Z06. (unless you get an elise, but that doesnt count hehe). An M3 is great, but its not as "bang" as the Z06. 405hp posting quarters as good as 12.6, gripping 1g's, as well as performing the slalom as good at the new SRT-10, is a car that means business when it comes to performing.

It almost seems like this post wanted the Z06, I mean come on.....most sports car for 55k? Is this thread a conspiracy or what? hehe
Some people on Z06Vette.com have gotten 11.9 in the 1/4 with a bone stock Z06 (down to the tires). The Z06 is the best sports car all the way up to the MSRP of the new SRT-10.
Mr Payne is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons