Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > ES300/ES330/Windom
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 08:49 AM   #1
kurkovn2005
AF Newbie

Pulling/Alighnment problem

I have a 99 es300 and about 3 weeks ago my caliber did not open right away and so it was causing violent shaking. I was driving like that for like 1.5 weeks. then when someone finally figured out the problem and it was fixed the car would shake much less but still a vibration can be felt. The biggest thing that started to happen which I have no clew about it that now when I drive on the left side of the lane on the freeway (straight road) the car pulls to the left, when I turn to the left side of the lane something shifts and the car will pull right if I let go of the wheel. I drive with on hand because I have hand controls on the car, so when it pulls my hand gets tired faster. The alighnemt on this car is perfect. And here are the things changed:
-steering rack
-both tie-Rod ends
-both lower ball joints
-Both equilizer bar links

Took it to Les Shwab and Fire stone. They say the lower control arms are tight and the steering rack is tight. Looked at the stablizer bar bushings are good too. What can it be??????? Can it be the bearings or hub?
kurkovn2005 is offline   Reply With Quote