Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Buick > Roadmaster
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 10:48 PM   #1
joyturtle
AF Newbie

Need "Hard To Find" Part for 1994 Buick Roadmaster Wagon

If any one knows of a 1994 Buick Roadmaster Wagon PARTS car, please let me know. I am looking for 2 "hard to find" parts. This weekend, the TENSIONER on the FAN BELT completely broke off along with part of the Mounting Bracket. I need both the FAN BELT TENSIONER with pulley and the MOUNTING BRACKET. Only the 1994 Buick wagon and a few other GM cars had these parts. This has nothing to do with the Serpentine belt
(please do NOT try to sell me one of those tensioners). My Buick Roadmaster wagon has a 350 LT1 motor and the TOWING PACKAGE. I have 2 separate belts on this car. Please help if you know where I can find a FAN BELT TENSIONER and MOUNTING BRACKET for it to attach to and/or a fan assembly. Thanks for reading my post and I hope I hear from someone!! I love this car and want to keep it going and going!

Last edited by joyturtle; 04-22-2010 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Had to get rid of colored text
joyturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:45 PM   #2
gn1220
AF Regular

Re: Need "Hard To Find" Part for 1994 Buick Roadmaster Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyturtle View Post
If any one knows of a 1994 Buick Roadmaster Wagon PARTS car, please let me know. I am looking for 2 "hard to find" parts. This weekend, the TENSIONER on the FAN BELT completely broke off along with part of the Mounting Bracket. I need both the FAN BELT TENSIONER with pulley and the MOUNTING BRACKET. Only the 1994 Buick wagon and a few other GM cars had these parts. This has nothing to do with the Serpentine belt
(please do NOT try to sell me one of those tensioners). My Buick Roadmaster wagon has a 350 LT1 motor and the TOWING PACKAGE. I have 2 separate belts on this car. Please help if you know where I can find a FAN BELT TENSIONER and MOUNTING BRACKET for it to attach to and/or a fan assembly. Thanks for reading my post and I hope I hear from someone!! I love this car and want to keep it going and going!

Go to ImpalaSSForum.com and post in the parts section. Most towpack guys just throw that stuff out when converting to dual electric fans.
gn1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:23 AM   #3
manlion
AF Newbie

Re: Need "Hard To Find" Part for 1994 Buick Roadmaster Wagon

I just bought the same part from dealer. It cost $88.00.
manlion is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Buick > Roadmaster