Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive News Desk
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-17-2002, 02:03 AM   #16
kickazz
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to kickazz Send a message via Yahoo to kickazz
My Eclipse is the one that they copied for the movie; mine is supercharged. The copies are stock, with boost gauges and stuff to dress them up. They wrecked two of them already. Only two left...one more week of filming.
kickazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 03:47 AM   #17
Go team
AF Newbie

What colour is your Eclipse???:flash:
Go team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 04:17 PM   #18
kickazz
AF Newbie

The front of mine is blue and the back is silver. The copies are silver in the front and purple in the back with the same graphics. Painted by ProComp in Cape Coral, FL.

here's some pics:

http://community.webshots.com/user/kickazz3g
Old 12-18-2002, 06:42 AM   #19
Go team
AF Newbie

Do you have Nitrous oxide ( NOS ) in your eclips
Go team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 07:33 AM   #20
aSiAnRiCk
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to aSiAnRiCk Send a message via AIM to aSiAnRiCk Send a message via Yahoo to aSiAnRiCk
Sup Rob

It was cool meeting you at IX couple of weeks ago!
We were actually talking for a while right by the FinestModel.com's booth. I dunno if you remember me but my name is Rick and my car was in the Night StreetRacing Scene. I was the asian kid that kept on telling you "I hope your car win Best Mitsubishi" but I guess Gary's car once again had to take home the Best Mitsubishi trophy. I mean I love his car and all but I'm just tired of him always take home the trophies over and over again LMAO
Also, I read the article about you being a SO Deputy. Bro, that's tight. Right now I work for BBPD and hopefully gonna be a PO soon
I love seeing people's face when they drive by when they see my car pulling out of the PD's parking garage hehe

i have a green and white Corolla just like in my sig. If you watch NOPI coverage on TNN, they did a 5 minutes interview on me about my trunk (system) and my *coughs* beanie babies
You'll know what I'm talking about if you watched all episodes. Sunday morning at 11AM on TNN.

Anyway, once again, it was cool meeting you and I'll see you around at shows. I'll come up to you and say "sup, im asianrick" lol

and did you go to www.importspeedsouth.com like i told you? lots of cool people there and 99% of them are in South Florida. Ways to get more recognition u know

Lata
aSiAnRiCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 07:35 AM   #21
aSiAnRiCk
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to aSiAnRiCk Send a message via AIM to aSiAnRiCk Send a message via Yahoo to aSiAnRiCk
go here http://speedhawaii.com/images/tfntf2...ntf2etclip.wmv for a clip of my scene with Paul Walker and all.

My car is to the right of the blue Celica. I am wearing a red/white Ecko outfit :bandit:
Old 12-18-2002, 04:08 PM   #22
kickazz
AF Newbie

Wazzzup! Rick. Yea Gary got best Mitsu, and I got 2nd place 2-door wild. But I got something for him at the next show. Keep in touch. Rob.
Old 12-18-2002, 05:27 PM   #23
aSiAnRiCk
AF Newbie

sup bro

yeah go KICK some AZZ!! lmao
Old 12-18-2002, 05:34 PM   #24
Midnight Racer
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Midnight Racer
Vin is getting 20 million to do Triple X 2.Hey asian Rick remeber me.(I'm on another forum your on )
Midnight Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 09:13 PM   #25
dolla_bill0913
AF Enthusiast

asian rick

It says Orange Julius on the front of the RX 7 because that is the character that drives it. I know you posted that a while ago but I thought I would just let you know. Check out my thread, I am going to try to keep up with the latest info.
Old 04-19-2003, 06:20 AM   #26
Blitzen
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Blitzen Send a message via Yahoo to Blitzen
Quote:
Oh well, based on what I saw, I think part 2 no matter what will be better than the first one. Or at least, they'll have ALOT better looking cars
A lot better looking cars? You obviously havent seen the black E36 BMW 3 Series (dont know if M3 or not), used in the film. :o

Those who know the Evo 6 cannot explain. Those who don't know the Evo 6 cannot understand.
Blitzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 03:15 PM   #27
aSiAnRiCk
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by Midnight Racer
Vin is getting 20 million to do Triple X 2.Hey asian Rick remeber me.(I'm on another forum your on )
hey man what's going on

sorry for the VERY late reply

anyway, I am not familiar with your screenname ... I forgot

Sorry bro
Old 06-07-2003, 03:17 PM   #28
aSiAnRiCk
AF Newbie

Re: asian rick

Quote:
Originally posted by dolla_bill0913
It says Orange Julius on the front of the RX 7 because that is the character that drives it. I know you posted that a while ago but I thought I would just let you know. Check out my thread, I am going to try to keep up with the latest info.
yeah thanks man

Anyway ... if you guys watched the movie, my car is at the very beginning of the movie ... like the first 3 mts of the movie
The first set of hooked up cars you see ... mine with my police strobe on and neon

also, when Paul Walker was talking to Ludacris, you can see me clear in the background wearing my red and white jersey .... yup that's me! lol