Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mercury > Cougar
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-28-2003, 02:01 AM   #1
CavalloItaliano1
AF Newbie

Unhappy !!!!Spoiler Desperately Needed!!!!

Umm...yeah...I'm new to this place so....if this isnt the right place to request parts...then oops...my fault.

Anyway, I have a 1999 2dr Mercury Cougar V6 and I am looking for a Wings West Commando spoiler (or maybe one that looks similar to it). I recently visited my near-by auto parts store and they had a new one for $489.98. I told them they were out of their mind and I left....Now I feel some-what bad because I found out that that IS, infact the going rate for them around here....I am looking to see if anyone has one they are wanting to get rid of and would want to sell one for a bit more of a reasonable price than close to $500....uhh....much more reasonable...lets say in the vecinity of $1 dollar up to $300 dollars. (and note, I just put the $1 dollar in there for a wide range of possibilities... )

You can reach me at: CavalloItaliano1@aol.com

Thank-You all very much for your time.
CavalloItaliano1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2004, 05:31 PM   #2
enthusiast1
AF Newbie

Re: !!!!Spoiler Desperately Needed!!!!

www.automotiveengineeringanddesign.com
try this spoiler.......
enthusiast1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 02:46 AM   #3
cougar4life
AF Regular

check out customcougars.com they have tons of stuff at very good prices. also i note in a few dayz there will be info on 3 new bodykits coming out. so keep an eye out on customcougars.com

and check out fastcougar.com/forums.