Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Interior | Audio | Security
Interior | Audio | Security Tech forum to assist in Honda/Acura Interior, Audio and Security.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 04:33 PM   #1
vkpallavi
AF Newbie

Replacement remote for my 2000 honda accord LX (after market remote)

I have a 2000 honda accord LX which the dealer installed with an aftermarket remote (that had FCC Id: ELVAT5H). I lost both remotes 3 yrs ago, and at that time I bought that same KARR (oval shaped) remote at a steeper price. 2 or 3 yrs down the road, the buttons on the remote dont work anymore. So, I was in the market looking for a decent replacement remote which is also cost efficient and I found remotesandkeys.com . I should say I was pleasantly surprised by the speed at which the remotes reached at my home (within 3 to 5 days of ordering) and the instructions (that came in a sheet of paper along with the remotes) were pretty self-explanatory and I was able to program the transmitters in a flash. I am very happy with the order and the remotes and I would highly recommened remotesandkeys.com to anyone looking for replacement remotes for their cars. Good luck.
vkpallavi is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Interior | Audio | Security