Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lancia > Delta
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 04:48 AM   #1
ownage
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to ownage
grale

i have been admiring integrales since my childhood, when i 1st time saw them in video game, and now i am very happy to be owner of integrale 16v,got lucky and bought it for realy cheap... sadly the condition was terrible so i got to renew all the suspension, and engine . With renowation i have made few modifications like exaust,colector,turbonetics turbo,ceramic clutch,full samco hose kit, king dragon filter,hand made rollers,incuse ceramic covered pistons,chip,more powerful fuel injectors,twin fuel pomp,spesso sport group N intermediate,bost controler and other shit...it took 3 months to get all the parts from all the europe,and the only thing i hate in integrales that u have to wait for almost any part u need,cause no shops who have them in stock..so i have to wait for original part and then wait til it will be modificated. As for evoliuziones i really like them,but integrale 16v was the model who won all the rally championships,so i decided to buy this one,also it costs almost 2x chpear than good condition evo car.

all what i need is to renew outside look and install music components,also i was thinking about 1injector purge nos kit to,but over the 350hp it is no guarrantes that standart gear box will be ok,also other parts which names in english i dont know )) will hold too.

theres the pic
http://www23.brinkster.com/f1gamers2003/grale.jpg
ownage is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lancia > Delta