Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences
Dealer Experiences If you want to brag or complain about the deal or the service you got, this is the place.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 04:40 PM   #1
tbudx3
AF Newbie

Exclamation Dealer switched cars on me.

I went to Raceway Nissan in Riverside Ca. to purchase an Altima they had listed on their website. I test drove the car, gave them the info they needed to start paperwork and returned that evening with my husband to sign papers. We were there for 5 hours and left that evening at 10:30 pm with the car. The next morning I looked over the contract and noticed that they had charged me $5,000.00 in add-ons. I went back asking them to remove charges for GAP Insurance, Security System, and extended warranty but they refused. They put me at an interest rate of 3.95. I have an 833 credit score, I can do better than that. They told me I had a week to get a banks lower rate, which I did. My bank gave me a 1.9 rate. When I returned to dealership to pay off, they refused my check because I had lost a $500.00 rebate for not financing with them, so I was short. They offered a o% financing rate to qualified buyers but I didn't get that because they now tell me the car is used. It was an unwind. They lied to me every step of the way and finally had to threaten them with going to the DMV and reporting them for fraud because of false advertising. I just wanted the NEW 2016 Altima 2.5S with features listed in online ad. Thats not what I got. But wait, this gets better,,, I'm at home researching the features of the Altima and the car I test drove had all the features of the 2,5 S. Cruise Control, power seats,in dash display with back up camera. The car in my garage I discovered was an Altima 2.5 Base model. with none of the forementioned. I called them back and said we had a problem. They sent me home in a different car! A used 2.5 model. How stupid was I not to notice this sooner? I contacted the president of the company and he was very interested in my story. The sh*t hit the fan. I was contacted immediately by the General Manager and he asked me "What do you want?" I told him I wanted what was advertised at the price shown, with the features listed for the 2.5S at the interest my bank offered. He said "What color do you want? He then asked me to remove my review I had posted of them on Yelp. So after signing a new contract for the 3rd time, I got what I should have gotten in the first place.
tbudx3 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences