Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General
General news, articles, other.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-23-2001, 08:49 AM   #1
b-b00gie
Banned

Send a message via AIM to b-b00gie
well I went to the NY auto show this weekend and to my surprise there's a few changes for the 2002 G20. I dont have any pictures, sorry guys, I wasnt prepared for this, lol.

Anyway... this "sport" package we've heard rumors about are true. I couldnt get an infiniti rep to verify all the features... they were all mobbed by the Q45 onlookers. Some things i did notice though were..

16 inch wheels, they were ok looking, but i'd still upgrade to 18's.

a "sport grill", this was VERY nice.. it looks similar to the current chrome grill, but the chrome is replaced with body color matched paint. also the inserts in the grill are not veritcal like the current ones, they are slanted. sorta like this (\\\\\||/////) nice drawing huh? lol

last thing i noticed was "sport leather interior". the seats look like the current g20t seats, except in the centers the have meshed leather (little holes in the leather) it looks similar to the Lexus IS300 seats.. the ones i saw were black leather, with grey perferated leather inserts... looked nice

thats about all i noticed.. hopefully we'll find pictures soon, and yes i am kicking myself..

b-b00gie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2001, 08:54 AM   #2
b-b00gie
Banned

oh, theres also some new colors... one of the colors i saw was a nice blue.. much lighter than the current midnight blue. it was similar (maybe a shade darker) to the blue of our much hated Civic Si's lol

some white (actually silver looking) guage faces

and some tinted headlights =)
Old 04-23-2001, 08:55 PM   #3
ericdd
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to ericdd
door sills

They also have polished door sills with infiniti etched in them. and the guages are white with black letters. The 5 speed has a silver trim panel around the stick.
but I didn't notice the headlights
I'm not crazy about the grille. I took pictures but I have to get a scanner
ericdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2001, 09:02 PM   #4
SkylinesKillAll
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to SkylinesKillAll Send a message via Yahoo to SkylinesKillAll
i really liked the new g20. i sat in the blue one and played with the shifter. it was fun. i want one so bad.

:flamer: :monkeypis :bathroom::rocket: :badass:
SkylinesKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2001, 09:25 PM   #5
b-b00gie
Banned

i think the new grill was NICE. i dont like how the old grill looks which is why i got rid of it and got one custom made. the chrome just doesnt fit in my opinion.. unless your looking for the "luxury look" which i wasnt.
Old 04-24-2001, 08:50 AM   #6
Nismoboy1
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Nismoboy1
The 2002 g20's are tight as hell, too bad they got rid of the touring package, its the sport package now. I wish I waited a little bit longer to get my car, I would of got the Maui Blue one cause it's a limited edition color. damn it

For Sale: 18" Gold Axis Se7en's and Eibach Pro-kits also for a G20 P11. Check the Infiniti G20 Classifieds Here

***My G20 - Click Here***
Nismoboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote