Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Daewoo > Lanos | Kalos
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-07-2014, 12:02 AM   #1
LeoTheLion89
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to LeoTheLion89 Send a message via AIM to LeoTheLion89 Send a message via MSN to LeoTheLion89 Send a message via Yahoo to LeoTheLion89 Send a message via Skype™ to LeoTheLion89
Install OEM Dash Digital Clock

My 2001 Daewoo Lanos sedan never came with added features. It has manual windows, standard interior and came with factory Single DIN Tape Deck. I bought this car off the showroom floor in October of 2000. Since i got it this is what i had done to it: Brakes in 2001 Brakes in 2002 CD Stereo install by Best Buy in 2006 New Battery installed in 2008 New BRAKES and Air distrobution cable in September 2009. Insurance-replaced Passenger side windows replaced after being shattered by vandals in March 2010 Aftermarket Shift Knob installed May 31, 2013 Aftermarket Pedals installed June 11, 2013 Thermostat replaced on April 4, 2013 (OE hosing cracked) Thermostat replaced AGAIN April 11, 2014 Part of what i want to do upgrade this car's factory features to AFTERMARKET factory features include installing a OEM In Dash Digital clock. My entire point in this post is to ask you all if my car will have the 6 PIN connector that will pug into the back of the Digital Clock since my car dont have one. My car has no power windows yet has the replay with NO wiring for it to be added, My car has no fog light wiring harness even though foglights are a Dealer option. So the lack of existing wires for both fog lights and Power Windows make me doubt a connector to hook up the Digital clock de facto.
LeoTheLion89 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Daewoo > Lanos | Kalos