Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Vector > General Discussion
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 08:05 PM   #1
WX3
AF Newbie

New Vector Article!

Check out the August 2004 issue of Automobile Magazine. Its got a great article on Vectors, and some nice pics.
WX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 12:02 AM   #2
VectorFinatik713
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to VectorFinatik713 Send a message via MSN to VectorFinatik713
awesome

yes, its awesome that vector is getting some recognition again, but only problem is, where do you find automobile magazine? do they have a website?

LONG LIVE JERRY WIEGERT!
VectorFinatik713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 07:40 AM   #3
Hudson
Old Mod

Re: New Vector Article!

First of all...."where do you find Automobile magazine?" Have you not heard of a thing called a bookstore? Newsstand? It's currently one of the most popular automobile magazines for sale in the US.

Secondly, "long live Jerry Wiegert?" Are you kidding? I've met this man and he's not much more than a good used car salesman. Mostly smoke and mirrors. I wouldn't invest ten cents on any of his ventures. And I've actually done research on the man and his projects.
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 05:08 PM   #4
VectorFinatik713
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to VectorFinatik713 Send a message via MSN to VectorFinatik713
Re: Re: New Vector Article!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson
First of all...."where do you find Automobile magazine?" Have you not heard of a thing called a bookstore? Newsstand? It's currently one of the most popular automobile magazines for sale in the US.

Secondly, "long live Jerry Wiegert?" Are you kidding? I've met this man and he's not much more than a good used car salesman. Mostly smoke and mirrors. I wouldn't invest ten cents on any of his ventures. And I've actually done research on the man and his projects.

OK ASS!

just because you're a moderator does NOT give you the privelidge to be an asshole to ANYONE... second of all, and for your information, none of the bookstores or newsstands in my area have the magazine, i asked a simple question and you give me some smart ass retarded answer and i too have met jerry wiegert and i happen to like the guy, and i like his cars, so SHOVE IT! mr. "ive done research" i could care less if you were the expert on wiegert! you need to chill and not be such a smart ass...
Old 08-04-2004, 10:53 PM   #5
WX3
AF Newbie

Amen to you! Hey, here's that article you're lookin for: http://automobilemag.com/toc/0408_toc/
I got your back, fellow Vector Fan. (Oh yeah, and I've met Mr. Wiegert myself and he's super cool.)

PS.
Here's a link with an awesome video that you should check out: http://www.duke-usa.com/AB2046000/sh...=3209&CATID=17
Old 08-05-2004, 04:35 PM   #6
VectorFinatik713
AF Newbie

thanks

thanks for the articles. you must be a vector fan as well ill let you know if i find anything interesting on vector in the near future, and if you find anything, would you please email it to dragonflame713@msn.com or just post it right here. thanks again for standing by me, that was awesome, and yes...

LONG LIVE GERRY WIEGERT!
(no, im not kidding)
Old 08-10-2004, 07:29 PM   #7
WX3
AF Newbie

Check out this site:
http://www.vectoraeromotiveclub.com/
especially the forums!
Old 08-21-2004, 08:56 PM   #8
VectorFinatik713
AF Newbie

the forums and the site are awesome, its good to see dedication to vector, still after so long...
Old 08-22-2004, 12:16 AM   #9
Hudson
Old Mod

Re: Re: Re: New Vector Article!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VectorFinatik713
OK ASS!

just because you're a moderator does NOT give you the privelidge to be an asshole to ANYONE... second of all, and for your information, none of the bookstores or newsstands in my area have the magazine, i asked a simple question and you give me some smart ass retarded answer and i too have met jerry wiegert and i happen to like the guy, and i like his cars, so SHOVE IT! mr. "ive done research" i could care less if you were the expert on wiegert! you need to chill and not be such a smart ass...
Okay...I'll give you some slack because you obviously don't know any better.

I've done more than just "research" on this guy and this company. If you're such a "finatk" for Vector, I'm sure you've read my stuff.

As for Wiegert, he's a huckster of the greatest degree. You can like him all you want...most used car salesmen are married so people like them, too. People wouldn't give him money for his ventures if he wasn't so good at marketing snake oil. I do, however, like the W8...and the M12.

Automobile Magazine is one of the most popular car magazines on the US market. I'm sorry that your local bookstores don't carry the top names.
Old 08-22-2004, 02:02 PM   #10
WX3
AF Newbie

As a moderator I'd expect a little more decency towards a fellow member. It was just a simple question, and you didn't have to be so rude. If you have an opinion that disagrees with what someone else has to say, you don't have to try and make people feel dumb. You hate Wiegert, we like him, so lets just leave it at that. There's no need to be rude.
Old 08-23-2004, 12:06 AM   #11
Hudson
Old Mod

WX3:

I don't see what I said as being rude. Where did I make anyone feel dumb? The only thing that could be misconstrued was the "don't know any better" comment which was in reference to assuming that I was trying to impress someone by the term "moderator" by my name, which isn't on my resume anywhere. I was asked to be a moderator because of my knowledge...the term isn't meant to impress anyone.

If I were to state my qualifications (which I won't for confidentiality reasons), they would show that I'm not just a brand fan but an all-around automotive person. My research on Vector has been read by all of the Vector groups and is held in high regard. That's all.

My apologies if someone took this simple comment as a put-down.
Old 08-23-2004, 07:24 PM   #12
WX3
AF Newbie

Ok. Thank you for clearing that up in a mature and responsible way!
Old 08-23-2004, 08:04 PM   #13
VectorFinatik713
AF Newbie

to my dearest hudson...

i realize that you were just stating an opinion about what i said in this thread's earliest days of life, but in agreeing with wx3 you were rude about it, no denying it. you made me look like i was an infidel that knew nothing about vector and that all of my beliefs were irrelivant. for your information i know much about vector myself. and my knowledge and interests in the company are held in high reguard as well, so i bid you goodbye, and yes, thank you for handling this in a mature responsible way.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Vector > General Discussion